June 6&7, 2010 Anaheim III-You've told your spouse and you are now single and looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'd prefer Adam Lambert, but yeah, that's not gonna happen.

For $250 as top seats we should really get opening acts like Linkin Park or Green Day. Or My Chemical Romance. :drool:

linkin park? is that the band where the one guy raps and the other guy screams?

green day is a band that i'd like to see someday, especially after reading this:

30 Biggest Concerts of 2009 | GREEN DAY | Spin Magazine Online

GREEN DAY

KEY ARENA, SEATTLE
JULY 5

The first stop of Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown tour was all about the fans. Billie Joe Armstrong "pulled onstage no less than six" concertgoers onstage, reported SPIN's Jonathan Zwickel, including one dude, who "laid a long, lingering kiss on Armstrong's mouth, before belting all of 'Longview' like the song was his. Later, Armstrong handed off his axe to a tall, gawky teenager he pulled from the pit -- 'You know "Jesus of Suburbia,' swear to God?' -- and let the kid run, note-perfect, through all of the American Idiot epic."
u2 is #22 (hope everyone doesn't freak out over it, i don't think it was a real ranking)

As much as I don't like their last album, Green Day is great live. They perform with such awesome energy.

I'm cool with Lenny, I'd imagine he's pretty good live as he has great charisma and looks good in leather. :drool: My dream however would be RHCP as I love them and have yet to see them live.

:yes: did you know that sometimes when that guy screams, his voice actually cracks into two notes??

I admit, Chester does a lot of screaming, but his is one of the two that I really like. Steve Tyler is the other one.

green day is a band that i'd like to see someday

I went to the American Idiot concert. That was a lot of fun. Would have been a lot more fun if I didn't have to feel like I was chaperoning. About 1/3 of the arena was filled with teenagers. I'd love to see them perform to the U2 fans (the teenagers at heart).

Institute was awful other than the cover of Machine Head that they did.

Was that the first song they did when they opened? I remember only liking the first song...

I got a close up of Gavin Rossdale at the US Open in NY. He came to support Roger Federer, and he walked in through the gate and passed us who were waiting for the tennis players to come out of their practice.

I have a picture about sports I can post :shifty:

:wink:

:madspit: :angry:
dead_310.jpg

:wink:

Can't wait to see Mr BAW, looking at the check picture. :lol:

he's picking up the check?

very awesome of him :applaud: :up: :applaud:

:applaud: Thank you! :sexywink:

Well, I'd prefer Adam Lambert, but yeah, that's not gonna happen.

For $250 as top seats we should really get opening acts like Linkin Park or Green Day. Or My Chemical Romance. :drool:

My Chemical Romance ain't worth the price of admission. They belong with Hanson, Hootie and the Blowfish, Clay Aiken, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy and Ricky Martin group.

Linkin Park has a new album coming out this year but their bringing the Projekt Revolution tour over to Europe since the Euro is stronger than the USD. Green Day would help out selling seats. Their doing shows in Europe up until July 2nd. I could see them doing the East Coast leg from Miami to East Rutherford.

As much as I don't like their last album, Green Day is great live. They perform with such awesome energy.

I'm cool with Lenny, I'd imagine he's pretty good live as he has great charisma and looks good in leather..

I've always loved this song and video! :drool: Now that I have watched this video again, I think I will camp out 2 days before the gig. :wink:

YouTube - Lenny Kravitz "Again"

I just bought two seats for ANAI thru stubhub.com but....

Stubhub tells me that the seller DOESNT have received the tickets yet... I thought tickets were already shipped?? Anyways should I worry about this.???.

According to an email sent by stubhub, this is what it says about shipping:

Shipping Method: FedEx 2 Day
EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE: 06/02/2010
EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: 06/04/2010
A FedEx Tracking number is not yet available. We'll email you a FedEx Tracking number when your order is shipping.

Please any input is well received..
Txs a Lot.!!!!
:wave:

green day is a band that i'd like to see someday, especially after reading this:

30 Biggest Concerts of 2009 | GREEN DAY | Spin Magazine Online

u2 is #22 (hope everyone doesn't freak out over it, i don't think it was a real ranking)

Green Day kicks ass live - to see those two bands on the same stage in the same night... I might just die a little bit. But that's never gonna happen. (the "two bands" part, not the dying part - I'm aware of my mortality)

Stubhub tells me that the seller DOESNT have received the tickets yet... I thought tickets were already shipped?? Anyways should I worry about this.???.

According to an email sent by stubhub, this is what it says about shipping:

Shipping Method: FedEx 2 Day
EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE: 06/02/2010
EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: 06/04/2010
A FedEx Tracking number is not yet available. We'll email you a FedEx Tracking number when your order is shipping.

Please any input is well received..
Txs a Lot.!!!!
:wave:

This is one of the reasons I never even look at Stubhub. First they charge inflated prices, then they sell you something they don't even have?

Unless you got a killer price you can't pass up, I'd tell them to cancel the sale. Otherwise, I'd at least demand a guarantee that you will get tickets no later than the 4th (or earlier).

For such a high-profile, high-income company, Stubhub has some godawful business practices.

I just got off the phone with them and they GUARANTEE I am getting the tix before june 4, the guy told me that the seller is a big ticket broker and they take a long time to process the orders, They do have the tickets, the problem is that they are slow when shipping comes...
hyper.gif
I am pretty excited for this show, doing seats with my wife on ANAI and I am doing GA by myself on ANAII so pretty excited in meeting some interference peeps...
Txs for the quick response
Peace

This is one of the reasons I never even look at Stubhub. First they charge inflated prices, then they sell you something they don't even have?

Unless you got a killer price you can't pass up, I'd tell them to cancel the sale. Otherwise, I'd at least demand a guarantee that you will get tickets no later than the 4th (or earlier).

For such a high-profile, high-income company, Stubhub has some godawful business practices.

Well, a guarantee is a guarantee, so you should be good to go. Stubhub has never delivered tix late to me, so I'll at least give them that.

The worst experience I had with them on the Vertigo Tour was when I bought two (extremely expensive) GA's to Portland, and they sent me TicketFast tickets. I was PISSED. The sales rep was saying,"They are valid tickets, blah blah blah." I'm like, "Ok, so you know that whoever sold these to you didn't print out 300 copies?!" Frustrating experience.

By the way I'm still selling 2 of my Anaheim2 tix (jun7). They're the expensive ones though and I know most everyone here is looking for GA's but I thought I'd put it out there. :wave:

I can't decide if I want a 1 day park hopper pass. How big is Disneyland compared to Disneyworld? Would it be possible to see both parks (Disneyland and California Adventure) in one day?

I was at Disney World a couple of years back, it's definitely smaller than Disneyland. Probably twive as big if I remember correctly.
And yes, what Z said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom