June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Mountain? :hyper: We're in!!! :hyper:

0406.gif
0406.gif
0406.gif

Love the coaster smilies!
I'm in for any type of rollercoaster!

Aw man, I wish I could say yes to the Disneyland thing but I think we'll be driving out that day - one less night in a hotel.

I'm in the Marriott across the street from 6/4-6/8. It's a studio w/ kitchen , 1bed and a fold out. If you're looking to save $$ and don't mind the fold out , you're welcome to stay ( obviously for less than half the cost ) it's $108+taxes I think. If you're interested in staying 2-3 nights, I could upgrade to the 1br w/2 double beds. I think it's $134+taxes. Send me apm. Figured I'd offer save us both some cashand this place is across the street from the stadium :)

Is that where the official meetup is??? Is it on Fri. or Sat? I haven't been paying much attention to Interference lately :reject: I'm not flying in until Sat. should get to Anaheim about 3:30 ish...what time are you meeting at Disney?

I don't think we've set a time for meeting at Disneyland but it would be Saturday day, maybe heading over to Downtown Disney at night to meet up with people unable to hit Disneyland.

Of course there might be some camping out involved for GA'ers so the evening Disney meetup may not be in the cards :(. There's a Hooters and a Starbucks across the street from Angel Stadium...we could have a coffee meetup...lol..or if I get in early enough...how 'bout an Interference party in my room or at the pool???:D

I'm in the Marriott across the street from 6/4-6/8. It's a studio w/ kitchen , 1bed and a fold out. If you're looking to save $$ and don't mind the fold out , you're welcome to stay ( obviously for less than half the cost ) it's $108+taxes I think. If you're interested in staying 2-3 nights, I could upgrade to the 1br w/2 double beds. I think it's $134+taxes. Send me apm. Figured I'd offer save us both some cashand this place is across the street from the stadium :)

:wave:

Exactly which hotel are you all staying at? :hmm: I see a couple different Marriott's in the area... I'm going to stay up there on the 6th.

I got my Anaheim-2 tickets a few days ago and it says "No Cameras-Rain or Shine"

What's the deal with "No Cameras"

Tickets to other shows never said that.
I saw people bringing in professional looking cameras.

nam!!!!!

how am i just seeing you on here now?

welcome!

-dan

:wave:

Exactly which hotel are you all staying at? :hmm: I see a couple different Marriott's in the area... I'm going to stay up there on the 6th.

Dakotalola probably means TownePlace Suites, directly across the street from AS on S. State College...at least that's the one I'm at. Those prices sound familiar.

Dakotalola probably means TownePlace Suites, directly across the street from AS on S. State College...at least that's the one I'm at. Those prices sound familiar.

Yes, that's it. Very convenient for GA purposes. And I don't intend to rent a car so the location is ideal :wave:

I got my Anaheim-2 tickets a few days ago and it says "No Cameras-Rain or Shine"

What's the deal with "No Cameras"

Tickets to other shows never said that.
I saw people bringing in professional looking cameras.

=====================
Check out my entire recording of Norman, OK show.
www.tiny url.com/U2MONK

Some of the tickets say that, but they let you bring one in.

Did anyone else notice that on the ticket for the 6th it says Gates 1 or 4, but on the ticket for the 7th it says Gates TBA?

Thank you so much for the offer - PM is on its way. :wink:

We should have a big party at the hotel. I think pretty much everyone from out of town is staying there.

We should have a big party at the hotel. I think pretty much everyone from out of town is staying there.

I would say that's a great idea, ut Carlos has already proved in Vegas that he craps out immediatly after the show:wink:

I just won Red Zone night 2. :yippie: I can't believe how much cheaper they went for than night 1 :ohmy:

Final Night 2

1 (RED) Zone Backstage Tour Experience
US $955.00

2 (RED) Zone Experience
US $165.00

Anybody else?

So, I found a flight into SNA, out of LAX from Providence for $284 R/T w/taxes and fees. i'm thinking I should grab it because it won;t get much lower than that.
Thoughts? anyone else east coast book yet?:hmm:

I haven't booked yet, but I work for US Air and I don't have to pay. I also have to wait till the 1st of the year and I'm only booking one way because I'm going to Denver afterwards and not back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom