June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there...first post here

if anyone (still) needs anaheim 6/7 tickets, honda center is having a presale with the password: HORIZON

i don't know how much longer its going on, but the link is:
U2 360º Tour tickets Angel Stadium of Anaheim Anaheim, CA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

the rose bowl was fantastic, it was my first u2 show. i was *this* close to going to giants stadium in 1992, but it wasn't meant to be. "see" you in anaheim! :wave:

Welcome.

Has anyone that was a Horizon code and had to deal with the whole ticketfast vs hard tix fiasco had their tix printed and/or mailed yet? Just curious, and expecting TM to screw up as usual...

I got mine one hour after the horizon presale started, once the shipping
methods were made available but mine haven't been printed either :grumpy:
I wouldn't care if I didn't see that others were already getting theirs

Has anyone that was a Horizon code and had to deal with the whole ticketfast vs hard tix fiasco had their tix printed and/or mailed yet? Just curious, and expecting TM to screw up as usual...

Mine hasn't been printed yet either.

what was your delivery method?

Laura: Have yours been printed and sent?

Yes, at least that is what my account said.

Edit: They are in the process of being printed. I looked at the wrong show.

hmmm. I wonder what they did differently this time.... my Seattle ticket is also not yet shipped....

They maybe waiting on printing and shipping the GA's because of that whole Ticketfast screw up.

I bought my ticket during horizon presale and called TM to change it to a hard ticket. Mine's been printed and should be delivered on Monday :D

I bought tickets for my folks with the 2nd Honda Center presale (password: u2crazy) and was surprised to see that there were tickets in the 2nd presale not available in the 1st Honda Center presale.

I got $55 tickets in the club level (section 321). My parents better appreciate the padded seats in that section!

With all the day to day life that has happened since Tuesday, I'd forgotten all about this. Thanks for reminding me. I'm off to check TM and yes, I"m sure they'll screw it up - esp. mine since I'd already printed them out. :banghead:

eta:
"Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours."
It's still showing them as being TicketFast tickets. I'm not super duper worried yet since they're aware of the problem and I have that "we made a mistake" email from them. :zen:

:panic:

you have no idea how bummed i was when chris sent me a text message telling me everyone had got in for the rehearsal

-dan

You had your chance!

Ooooooooo mouse ears with the Claw on top!
I think alcohol may be a requirement for wearing of said 'mouse ears' :lol:

I am dead serious about designing some custom Mouse Ears with either the UV Steering Wheel Lights around the ears or LASERS around the ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom