June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicv you're doing both Anaheim shows, right?
Are we buying mouse ears in Disney ?

I have my ticket to night #1. I did not renew for new codes, so I missed presales for #2.

I will be there for #2, someway, somehow. :sexywink:

Mouse ears :ohmy:, I'll think about it, haven't put on a set since I was in pigtails, which we'll just say was a short while ago, I vaguely remember E Tickets.....:shifty:

I think free desserts, maybe fastpasses . . .

Not exactly ethical to wear them unless you're really on your honeymoon though, I suppose :wink:

I was just jumping on the band stalking bandwagon :)
I plan on ga both shows but will try to meet them in nj when I have a seat.

How many threads will there be for these two shows by June?!

EDIT - forgot - the stalking thing, I have no idea, I've never tried :). I wasn't talking hardcore or anything, but if given an opportunity as they walk in or something I would be interested.

I'm still kicking myself for missing my prime opportunity for band stalking before Vertigo. I work at USC, they were at the Sports Arena (across the street). I knew about the show, didn't win tix on KROQ and was working a 2nd job. I *almost* ditched work, but was unsure whether I'd even get in. Of course afterwords I heard they let everyone in. Ugh.

I also met folks in the Rose Bowl GA who went the night before and got to meet the band. Again...kicking myself.

Moral of the story: I'm in for stalking. :shifty:

Nicv you're doing both Anaheim shows, right?
Are we buying mouse ears in Disney ?

We need a way to decorate the ears with the claw. It would be awesome.

I'm still kicking myself for missing my prime opportunity for band stalking before Vertigo. I work at USC, they were at the Sports Arena (across the street). I knew about the show, didn't win tix on KROQ and was working a 2nd job. I *almost* ditched work, but was unsure whether I'd even get in. Of course afterwords I heard they let everyone in. Ugh.

I also met folks in the Rose Bowl GA who went the night before and got to meet the band. Again...kicking myself.

Moral of the story: I'm in for stalking. :shifty:

We need a way to decorate the ears with the claw. It would be awesome.

you have no idea how bummed i was when chris sent me a text message telling me everyone had got in for the rehearsal

-dan

:hmm: :eyebrow:

He is :love: and I do. :D
They only play here in town (with a couple very small gigs in LA). They're called Fourkiller Flats. I hate their music :reject: But they're good at what they do and have a loyal following. If they head out your way, I'll let y'all know and you can stalk him!! :wink:

I am really involved in a water sport. I spend a lot of time in the ocean (even though I'm deathly afraid of sharks) and there is a lot of equiptment and time involved. She supports me in letting me go out in the water a lot (3 or 4 days a week) when there are many of other things I should be doing.

I like learning of obscure bands and have a couple I really like but I've never heard of Fourkiller Flats.

Yeah, this title made me laugh - my husband was looking over my shoulder the other morning as I was trying to surreptitiously buy Anaheim 2 tickets, and I hastily changed the subject when he said "don't we already have tickets to the anaheim U2 show?" I figure there's another 7 months to break the news about Anaheim 2 and (oh, yeah, and Oakland) . . . I always try and tell him that he knew this about me when he married me, so he shouldn't always act so darn incredulous about the whole "multiple show" thing - (how many times have I heard "but you already saw that concert . . . ")

DD absolutely has a Burrito place. I can't rembember it by name but it's across from The Jazz Kitchen. Pretty good to from what I remember...

I am really involved in a water sport. I spend a lot of time in the ocean (even though I'm deathly afraid of sharks)

O.M.G. I can't believe you just typed that you are deathly afraid of sharks......oh zooey???

Oh and the burrito place, is it Tortilla Joe's??? Pretty reasonable too, if that is the one you meant. Oh and they take reservations from what I remember.

O.M.G. I can't believe you just typed that you are deathly afraid of sharks......oh zooey???

Oh and the burrito place, is it Tortilla Joe's??? Pretty reasonable too, if that is the one you meant. Oh and they take reservations from what I remember.

I hate to ask because it will show I'm a rookie but who's Zooey?

Yes, I hate sharks. They scare the crap out of me. Everytime I'm floating out in open water I think about them. A couple of times I've been waiting to get in a boat way off shore and I've gotten a bad feeling like something was in the water with me and totally panicked.

If you have some time to kill check out Pacific Coast Shark News

I think it is Tortilla Joe's. Not bad and it's afforable considering it's in DD.

I can't believe I actually wore those things . . . it wasn't worth the free cupcake.

Rich_mouse_ears_small-1.jpg

Oh My Goodness. You just made the sun come out on my cloudy day, Rich! :giggle::hug: I'll wear my American flag ears with the pom-poms on them if you wear those! :up:

:hug:
I don't think I could make it through the day wearing them. I wonder if I'd still get plenty of "congratulations," even with no bride in sight.

I am really involved in a water sport. I spend a lot of time in the ocean (even though I'm deathly afraid of sharks) and there is a lot of equiptment and time involved. She supports me in letting me go out in the water a lot (3 or 4 days a week) when there are many of other things I should be doing.

I like learning of obscure bands and have a couple I really like but I've never heard of Fourkiller Flats.

Sharks! :yikes:

Zooey = zuropa_fit :)

:wave:

I hate to ask because it will show I'm a rookie but who's Zooey?

Yes, I hate sharks. They scare the crap out of me. Everytime I'm floating out in open water I think about them. A couple of times I've been waiting to get in a boat way off shore and I've gotten a bad feeling like something was in the water with me and totally panicked.

If you have some time to kill check out Pacific Coast Shark News

:lol:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/blogs/zuropa_fit/why-i-cant-watch-shark-week-38817/

hi there...first post here

if anyone (still) needs anaheim 6/7 tickets, honda center is having a presale with the password: HORIZON

i don't know how much longer its going on, but the link is:
U2 360º Tour tickets Angel Stadium of Anaheim Anaheim, CA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

the rose bowl was fantastic, it was my first u2 show. i was *this* close to going to giants stadium in 1992, but it wasn't meant to be. "see" you in anaheim! :wave:
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom