June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I flew into Newark last March, I went to the ground transportation area and started walking up to two women who appeared to work for one of the bus services (what I wanted). As I approached one of them shouts to me, "Now what the hell do you want!" Apparently, a guy who looked like me had been by there earlier and they sent him elsewhere. Still, that was rude, and they didn't apologize.

Those NJ girls are tough...right Laura?? Actually I can picture people in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale acting like that too....sad to say.

Those NJ girls are tough...right Laura?? Actually I can picture people in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale acting like that too....sad to say.

We are definitly the toughest and bitchest. Watch out you never know who I might be related to. :shifty:

you guys are getting away from the meat of my post: two ladies were mean to me and I want a hug!:angry:

location question

Help Help!!!!.....I am looking at the seats for ANA1 in sections 236 to 240, I have 2 main questions:
1.what kind of view will I have if seating in these sections (close, far, obstructed).
2 which will be the best section to seat (between 236 to 240)

Any help, tips or comments?????
Thank you!!!!!!
:wave:

236 would be pretty cool because it is almost a (close) side view. 240 would be closer but you would be staring at their backs for most of the show.

I was sort of mean to some people today. I had to change and rebook flights because of the 2 hour delay at the airport today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom