June 4th, 2011 - Seattle PART 2 - Because it NEVER rains on Romi's birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Did anyone happen to catch a pic of the moth fluttering around Edge in the spotlight that one time? It was so beautiful, but my camera has the fail with stuff like that.

And my camera had broken by that time :angry: I still haven't been able to fix it. I think it's totally frakked. I swear I'll upload what photos and videos I do have though.

There's going to be a video? Or are you talking about fan vids?

In a related topic, anyone know of a.........:shifty: not strictly legal fan audio recording *gasp bootleg* of the Seattle show? I'd love to have one. If anything for Bono's sustained high note during Miss Sarajevo. Absolutely beautiful! Of all the concerts I've heard with that song, that was the longest I think he's held that note. Impressive Mr. Hewson.:applaud:

Oh yeah, I'm just talking about fan vids.

There's usually at least one recording of each show that pops up, so I think pretty soon we'll see something. :)

Glad I got to meet you on Friday - sorry you didn't catch me at my best. :(

Hi everyone! Made it back to DC at 5 this morning. Had a great time meeting everyone in the line and the show was awesome! Can't believe I leave in 9 days for Anaheim!! Hope to see some of you there! :D

I don't get it, why won't my husband take me to see U2 in Anaheim next week? It's a perfectly reasonable request....

:sexywink:

Glad to have met you, suzanne!

Sorry for my initial blank look when you guys waved me over. I was all " .... do I know them?" And totally forgot that people might be watching for a black and white striped shirt to walk in. :lol:

Someone else from the site was there, hanging in the back, and knew I was wearing a striped top. But he said it was good that I had texted him to let him know I was on the rail, otherwise he would have gone up to all 27 women he saw wearing striped tank tops and asked if they were Cori. :lol:

Someone else from the site was there, hanging in the back, and knew I was wearing a striped top. But he said it was good that I had texted him to let him know I was on the rail, otherwise he would have gone up to all 27 women he saw wearing striped tank tops and asked if they were Cori. :lol:

Everyone is trying to steal your style. :D

Oh yeah, I'm just talking about fan vids.

There's usually at least one recording of each show that pops up, so I think pretty soon we'll see something. :)

Glad I got to meet you on Friday - sorry you didn't catch me at my best. :(

It was great meeting you too! It's totally okay. With that amount of uncertainty, it's bound to catch up with you.

Someone I met in line also knew you from blue crack, but I didn't realize it until too late because she used your real name...that's what I get for only getting 3 hours of sleep.

There's going to be a video? Or are you talking about fan vids?

In a related topic, anyone know of a.........:shifty: not strictly legal fan audio recording *gasp bootleg* of the Seattle show? I'd love to have one. If anything for Bono's sustained high note during Miss Sarajevo. Absolutely beautiful! Of all the concerts I've heard with that song, that was the longest I think he's held that note. Impressive Mr. Hewson.:applaud:

I didn't audio tape that night (first U2 show I didn't tape since 3/26/05)...But here you go...my video

HD - U2 Live! - Miss Sarajevo - 2011-06-04 - Seattle, WA

Well, how could he not? You were right there on the corner of RZ! Easiest place for him to look. ;)

If I'd had a long pole I could have snagged his sweaty washcloth from when the walkway swung right over my head too. He paused RIGHT THERE (where I got the reflective pants photo) and wiped his face for a second.

:drool:

Well, how could he not? You were right there on the corner of RZ! Easiest place for him to look. ;)

Zactly. :D
I about melted when he started to move towards us FINALLY. I was yelling Here he comes! OMG here he comes!! But you know with those shades on, you can't tell where he is looking. He likes that I am sure!

But Adam for sure gave me a smile when I yelled at him. He is so sweet. :cute::heart:

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you Cori, I would have loved to chatted with ya! Oh well ... next time for sure!

Zactly. :D
I about melted when he started to move towards us FINALLY. I was yelling Here he comes! OMG here he comes!! But you know with those shades on, you can't tell where he is looking. He likes that I am sure!

But Adam for sure gave me a smile when I yelled at him. He is so sweet. :cute::heart:

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you Cori, I would have loved to chatted with ya! Oh well ... next time for sure!

So you mean at this point:
5802251699_7ec34f0fc0_z.jpg

Oh I am in Chris' video of Lenny Kravitz singing Let Love Rule! Lenny jumped down off the stage and ran right by us in front of me!! It was so fast though.. it was a blur!

We need a good video of Lenny doing "Come and Get it", that song COMPLETELY rocked the house!

I was dancing to that entire first song.

so I didn't like Lenny in Seattle BUT I thought he and his band did a much better job in Oakland.

I got back to Edmonton last night/early hrs today. Had a visit with family right after Seattle. I'm afraid I was a poor houseguest the first 2 days - slept off & on.
Funny how I started at #50 in GA and got Cori's #46 after roll call! Sorry you felt crappy Cori :(
We got inner circle, first row right in front of Adam :heart: :heart: so worth the tiredness and sunburn.
I'm fighting with the new camera to load the pictures - the uploader file keeps crapping out half way. I'm more stubborn than a camera :rant:

This was my first time doing seats behind the stage. I didn't know those seats would be so close to the stage.:ohmy:

I should've brought my ear plugs.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom