June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field - Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO YOU HEAR ME, QWEST FIELD???? YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STRESS ME OUT!!!!!

:madwife:

:zen:

Umm, then maybe you don't want to hear this... Someone on the U2tour mailing list claimed he talked to people from Qwest Field management at the SLC show as they were checking things out to get their game plan together for Seattle. He claimed they told him they're thinking about opening up the pavillion (that fits about 5000 people) to the GA line at 7am on Saturday. There will be food, music, restroom, etc, BUT no folding chairs, tents or even our own food. How the heck do they expect us to have no chair, etc from 7am?? I hope they're not going to lock us in from 7am (no leaving the line, etc) :crazy:

Umm, then maybe you don't want to hear this... Someone on the U2tour mailing list claimed he talked to people from Qwest Field management at the SLC show as they were checking things out to get their game plan together for Seattle. He claimed they told him they're thinking about opening up the pavillion (that fits about 5000 people) to the GA line at 7am on Saturday. There will be food, music, restroom, etc, BUT no folding chairs, tents or even our own food. How the heck do they expect us to have no chair, etc from 7am?? I hope they're not going to lock us in from 7am (no leaving the line, etc) :crazy:

Eeps. :yikes: :panic:

That's nuts. If we aren't allowed to have chairs or anything, that's gonna SUCK monkey ballz. Oy vey.

*breathing deeply*

:ohmy: That is nuts!!!!!!

I usually sit on the ground if someone doesn't have a chair to share with me, anyway. But I'm sure if they decide to do something like this, then they will let chairs in.

:censored:

It's very hard to explain sometimes without sounding like a 13yr old gushing little girl.:lol:

Oh I completely understand that! I'm having to calm down during work and everyone thought I'd won money or something because I was grinning so hard; until they heard it was just for a U2 concert. It's more than a freaking concert!! It's a chance again to see the greatest band in the world! :madwife:

Usually the ones who really don't get it aren't into music or a specific band at all. Sad, really. They will never know the enjoyment of group euphoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom