June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field - Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I like this! Although since I'm in GA, there's no way in hell I'll be drinking a latte, as I'll want to avoid having to take a pee break during the middle of the concert. :lol:

:lol: You guys are funny!! :lol: I am in the red zone and I will be drinking away and peeing in the "green" cans reserved just for us. :D
Maybe Irish coffee?:hmm: Na... only if it's raining.

I was talking to my mother last night and now she says she isn't sure she wants to go to the show with me. She said seeing the U23D movie was good enough for her. Crazy woman. :lol:

Well then, who am I going to smack down for no apparent reason? :(

I guess it'll be you. *rubs hands together*

Yes.

*cracks knuckles*

Don't worry, I have no idea what I'm talking about. :wink:

towelie.jpg

Just bought airfare to Seattle! but because Southwest has only opened travel through June 3, I could only buy the "to" and not the return flight :)

I'll be driving in from Great Falls, MT. It's been over 10 years since I've been to Seattle and I cannot wait. Dunno if I'll be staying with friends down at McChord or getting a vacation rental through VRBO.

McChord is a good ways outside of Seattle, yeah? (I can't remember where it is - on Whidbey?) That'd be quite a trek to and from the concert!

Ugh, most Saturday games are in the evening unless it's the "game of the week" on Fox. Heyyyyyy, clusterfuck of traffic and parking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom