June 30th, 2010 East Lansing, MI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

partygirl43

Refugee
Wow....no Cleveland?!?!

I'm sad that U2 is turing me into some sort of 'deadhead'....

I'll be gassing up the VW bus and selling grilled cheese to pay for this habit.

See You in East Lansing kids...I hear its lovely in June:wink:

:wave:

U2 shows on college campuses are awesome. I'll be there!

I'm so glad they picked Spartan Stadium instead of Ford Field, outdoors, bigger capacity, can't wait!

Wow....no Cleveland?!?!

I was a little surprised too! :crack: Did mapquest of east lansing this morning before work :lol: and it's only about 3 hrs 45 minute drive not bad. Need a hand with selling those grilled cheese sandwiches?

I haven't seen a show yet this tour, as I'd been hoping for one in Michigan. I can't wait! :hyper:

I think I might like to check this one out next year. My only problem is I can't seem to remember my username and/or password for U2.com.

:reject:

After that totally unfair loss to Iowa in the last two seconds of our football game last Saturday, I'm glad that us Spartans are getting a good gift from U2. We need the love. And even if I can't get tickets to the show, my apartment is so close that I'll hear the show clear as day. SO EXCITED.

GO GREEN!

Very excited for this show, Spartan Stadium is a great outdoor venue. Saw the Stones play there in '94 and I've been going to MSU football games there over the last ten years. Go Green! Go White! And it's nice to see Michigan get a show outside of Detroit for a change!

Wow....no Cleveland?!?!

Don't give up hope on an Ohio show! There is a HUGE gap inbetween Edmonton and the E. Lansing show. I will be at E. Lansing but there needs to be an Ohio show! They have always played a city or two in Ohio on every tour!

I was a little surprised too! :crack: Did mapquest of east lansing this morning before work :lol: and it's only about 3 hrs 45 minute drive not bad.

I think I might like to check this one out next year.

Strongly considering this one as well:up::up:

I am assuming Dayton Ohio to Spartan Stadium is roughly four hours:applaud:

Not bad at all:up:

OSU Stadium/Cleveland Browns Stadium/Paul Brown Stadium would be:drool:

We'll be there! 8+ hour drive for us. Not bad, since Norman was 12+ hours! Can anyone tell me what the section is called that is that is right in front of the stage but also in front of the catwalk?:hyper:

Being in Kentucky, I was hoping for a show either in Cleveland or St. Louis. Looks like neither is on the tour in 2010. No way I am going to Chicago, so I am thinking about East Lansing. It is about a 6 hour drive, not bad compared to Charlottesville.

SethVincent, are you saying the Cleveland stadiums would not be great venues?

How does the Spartan Stadium comapare to the stadium in Charlottesville?

Now I just have to go sell a kidney to afford the tickets.

This should be interesting! I haven't been to Spartan Stadium since I went MSU, and I'd be really curious to see how U2 plays in a place like this. Unfortunately, I live in Toronto now, so it isn't very feasible for me to head that way anymore!

There are FOUR thus far I would like to go to

Mi. , Chicago , Pa & Jersey

I don't know how I can top a brand new car & a diamond ring:sad:

You definatley went all out on those items... that's a tough one to top only thing better than those I can come up with would be maybe a vacation or a new house, although that is a bit extreme.

Kind of in the same situation haven't really said anything to hubby yet about the 2010 dates, but I know he has heard me talking on the phone about them. Guess he's just waiting for me to say something. Just have to wait for the right moment or at least let him know before I buy the tickets. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom