June 30th, 2010 East Lansing, MI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new house

Kind of in the same situation haven't really said anything to hubby yet about the 2010 dates, but I know he has heard me talking on the phone about them. Guess he's just waiting for me to say something. Just have to wait for the right moment or at least let him know before I buy the tickets. :cute:

We just bought a new house in November 2007 so no dice on that one & it will be easier for you to get to a man than for me to get to a woman:cute:

That's where you went wrong, you should have held back one of the gifts for 2010. That would have been smart marketing. :wink:

Good point:up:

I have faith that you can top it! :applaud:

The wheels are in motion:ohmy:

Only 32 posts on this thread so far, no friends in Michigan, I am getting worried that this gig will not sell out. :sad:

We just bought a new house in November 2007 so no dice on that one & it will be easier for you to get to a man than for me to get to a woman:cute:

Good point:up:

The wheels are in motion:ohmy:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be easy when I tell him. I don't for see any kind of problem...just have to pick and choose wisely how many shows and which ones I will want him to go with me to.

Dfit00 like others have said don't worry I am sure it will sell out. People from surrounding states will make the trip for the show.

More importantly, where will tickets go on sale? Ticketmaster or the Spartans website?

When the Denver show was announced I threw our travel plans out the window. Then I thought to myself, why not go to both shows. Plans are back on - visit his family in Kentucky then visit my family in Michigan. My sister's apartment is conveniently located across the street from campus. Now all I have to do is wait for tickets to go on sale.

Well, I'm broke right now and so I'm hoping tickets don't go on sale (or sell out) until I figure out how to pay for them!

Trying to wait patiently for the date of sale to be announced... wondering when :shrug: hopefully soon.

This show is listed on Ticketmaster as having the presale starting tomorrow.

Dear world: please don't buy tickets so my friends and I, all wild and reckless Spartans, can get GA together and throw Bono an MSU cap or something! :| My buddy tried to get us Seattle GA today and, 20 seconds late, had no luck...

Will the general sale for this be pretty crazy? I'm hoping to score a few tickets on the dot...

Will the general sale for this be pretty crazy?
This should be one of the slower selling concerts on the North American leg of the tour next year. The stadium seats 72,000.

30758s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom