June 29, 2011 - Sun Life Stadium - Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need GA ticket(s) for this show
whistle.gif
...yup thats plural (...taking my family)

Hello everyone, a Miami native here! Perhaps we can arrange a little Interference party before the show?
There was a party with FIFTY people back in June in Miami when the Rose Bowl DVD came out.

If 50 people showed up to this party, then how many more could we possibly have in the pre-show party? :dance:

Marlins play at home on June 26th.....show on the 29th.

Either the show will be cancelled or to be moved ahead a day or two,because they can't have the claw ready in just 72 hours.Are tickets sale going that bad for Miami?

Very weird and stange :huh:

Marlins play at home on June 26th.....show on the 29th.

Either the show will be cancelled or to be moved ahead a day or two,because they can't have the claw ready in just 72 hours.Are tickets sale going that bad for Miami?

Very weird and stange :huh:

Unless it's a day game...

From what I know, rarely any refunds have taken place for the Miami show. Hope they don't cancel it, it's my only chance of seeing the band for now (first U2 show!).

The time of the game is still listed has TBD,so they may play it in the afternoon.But aren't most Marlins games on Sunday played at 6pm?Never the less,less than 72 hours to put up the claw is a tight schedule.I wouldn't be surprise at all that the show is postponed 24 hours for June 30th.

The time of the game is still listed as TBD,so they may play it in the afternoon. But aren't most Marlins games on Sunday played at 6pm? Never the less, less than 72 hours to put up the claw is a tight schedule. I wouldn't be surprise at all that the show is postponed 24 hours for June 30th.

Could be that the show might be moved for June 30th, which is a Thursday. More people might be able to attend anyways.

Can someone please explain how the fees are more than the tickets for this show?

If you are referring to the way that ticket prices appear on the ticketmaster website "now", I verified the same with customer service and I was told that those fees are incorrect and that they would have this corrected, then again this was about a month ago...

Yeah, ticketmaster is selling the regular parking passes at $30.

Any ideas where the band might be staying at? Back in 2005 they stayed at The Setai. I'm not sure if they have ever stayed at The Delano in past years.

Anyone know if I can get parking on the spot? Never been to a concert at SunLife/Joe Robbie/Pro Player/Dolphin/Dolphins/LandShark Stadium.

In other news, it's official!

I'm going to Miami, Field admission! So what's the drill for getting the best possible position on the field?

Florida Marlins to play 'home' series in Seattle to accommodate U2 concert

"Home" for the Florida Marlins in late June will be Seattle.

Major League Baseball announced Thursday that the Marlins will host the Mariners in Seattle's own ballpark -- Safeco Field -- June 24-26.

The reason: A U2 concert at Sun Life Stadium is scheduled for June 29. The popular rock group also requires extra time to set up the show.

The uprooted Marlins will bat last as the home team in all three games of the Seattle series, which will be played under National League rules -- no designated hitter, in other words.

It won't be the first time that the Marlins find themselves serving as the ``home'' team in another team's ballpark. They took on the Montreal Expos at Chicago's U.S. Cellular Field for two games in 2004 because of the threat of Hurricane Ivan to South Florida.

Florida Marlins to play 'home' series in Seattle to accommodate U2 concert - Florida Marlins - MiamiHerald.com

It's official now, there were rumors that this was going to happen since the date was announced back in July.

Plane tickets bought - staying from 6/28 to 7/5 (have some family in Miami & Fort Lauderdale - so I'm in good company!) :hyper:

Ah okay, I can't wait! Everyday is another day off the calendar! First actual U2 concert for myself (saw em at 25th RRHOF Concert).

Booked a hotel room just need to get plane tickets. I can't wait for this show! Undecided whether to drive and park at the stadium or just split a taxi with those I am going with. Have seats so have time to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom