June 29, 2011 - Sun Life Stadium - Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! I refuse to post the one picture of me from that concert! lol The woman next to us took it near the end of the show and we were so sweaty and gross.
Fan Cam, fan cam... :wink:

edit: i have the hat here at work. I will retake the picture and you can take it from there. :lol:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2iqyic0.jpg

The woman with the two little girls was in line with us all day, but they wanted to be in the front because one of the girls made sketches of the band and she wanted to give it to them. Very nice people! at least you guys were able to band together.

We got all the late comers in the back rail...

The woman with the two little girls was in line with us all day, but they wanted to be in the front because one of the girls made sketches of the band and she wanted to give it to them. Very nice people! at least you guys were able to band together.

We got all the late comers in the back rail...

I saw the sketches! :up:

U2 in Miami!!

So just got back from, still got a jetlag:crack:, But what a great time I had:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I must amid the weather was somethning I'm not used too, very humid and hot!
So glad I found some GA tickets very last minute, and so happy that we've had some very nice places besides the musichouse, it was very good place to see the overall show.
The show was great and the men we're in fine form, even if Edge had a bit of a hangover from the day before, and the heath. I just love EBTTRT and the Fly, just great to see everybody go of at the beginning of Street. Just an overall amazing feeling I still got afther a U2 show ( it was my 15th 360 show).

Thanks to everyone that answerd one or more of my many questions, it helped me out a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom