June 27, 2010 TCF Stadium, Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There for a minute I was mad at DD for going to MSUM instead of the um but some of her friends are there...Does not matter, I am in horizon so it should be fine....:D

It is now on U2.com but the ticketmaster site no longer says presale tomorrow....:huh:

Just a quick question, is there still a good chance at getting a $90 seat in the general sale? Someone wants me to get them a ticket but they want a $90 one and I'm not using up my presale code for that.

I was able to get 2 $90 seats for Vegas, which had presale codes available for free, with no problem in the general sale. Actually, they were some of the best $90 seats there. I could have reached out and touched those who paid $250 right across the aisle. As it was said before, I am sure they hold back seats. That being said, I feel like I am going to hurl...lol...

I was able to get 2 $90 seats for Vegas, which had presale codes available for free, with no problem in the general sale. Actually, they were some of the best $90 seats there. I could have reached out and touched those who paid $250 right across the aisle. As it was said before, I am sure they hold back seats. That being said, I feel like I am going to hurl...lol...

Okay thanks for the info :hug:

:hug: Which group are you in?

No group.....I don't want to resubscribe again to find that I will not get GA's. I got GA's for Toronto by buying the ticketmaster/ U2.com bundle. At least that way I am sure GA's are available before I dish out another $60. I live 6 hours away, so I will go for sure, but I would really love GA's.

Ok, it now says they start tomorrow on u2.com:

PRESALE INFORMATION FOR THE 2010 SHOWS

Presales this week for Minneapolis, E. Lansing and Montreal:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

So I guess I will go with that

info regarding the U of MN presale...

A pre-sale for current University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) students only starts November 17th at 12:00 PM and ends on November 19th at 5:00 PM or while tickets last. This pre-sale of tickets is available via the internet only and requires a current student ID number. There are a limited number of tickets available for this pre-sale. Tickets go on sale to the general public on November 21st at 10:00 AM.

info regarding the U of MN presale...

A pre-sale for current University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) students only starts November 17th at 12:00 PM and ends on November 19th at 5:00 PM or while tickets last. This pre-sale of tickets is available via the internet only and requires a current student ID number. There are a limited number of tickets available for this pre-sale. Tickets go on sale to the general public on November 21st at 10:00 AM.

Sounds like they're saving a bunch of tickets for the u2 subscribers :D

u2.com still has Minneapolis listed as July 27th, I think anyone of us could run that site better than the current staff...:doh:

OMG! I was driving on the 394 freeway this morning and almost went off the road when I saw the big "U2 360 Tour at TCF Stadium" TM ad come up on the big digital billboard!

I knew it was going to be announced today, but there it was in huge 20' by 40' format.

WOOHOO!

OMG! I was driving on the 394 freeway this morning and almost went off the road when I saw the big "U2 360 Tour at TCF Stadium" TM ad come up on the big digital billboard!

I knew it was going to be announced today, but there it was in huge 20' by 40' format.

WOOHOO!

This is one time where I will say we really need a photo!! :D

WOOHOO!

Wow, would love to see it!....:drool:

I think there may be a traffic management camera that can see some of the digital billboards around town. I'm busy all afternoon, so I can't try to look it up.

Anyone in the Twin Cities though, it was the billboard on westbound 394 just before the Plymouth Road exit, in front of Sports Authority.

WOOHOO!

there's a digital billboard on 394? :hmm:

I work til 2 tomorrow and that's when my presale starts so I may just have to go in early so I can leave early. I only have 1 ticket left on my presale code and about 5 people that want tickets :yikes: So if they can't get them in the general sale then hopefully they will pop up in the tour forum in the next few months. I have a feeling tickets to this show in the general sale will be hard to get. Smaller venue and lots of people from surrounding states trying for tickets.

I think there may be a traffic management camera that can see some of the digital billboards around town. I'm busy all afternoon, so I can't try to look it up.

Anyone in the Twin Cities though, it was the billboard on westbound 394 just before the Plymouth Road exit, in front of Sports Authority.

Oh I know where you mean.... I was thinking it would be by the exit to 100 going east on 394. Not going in that part of town today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom