June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseshit from Baltimore

Packages with field tickets will receive pre-event access to the Talon Pub or Bacardi Zone located on the lower level stadium concourse beginning 3.5 hours prior to the show with the benefit of early field access before gates open to the general public. Field tickets are general admission.

I'm not saying any fan is "entitled" to any particular spot on the floor, but now apparently you can buy it. Seems to me a pretty major change in policy for the band (if they know about it)

Yeah its Crap. I read it an hour ago. I couldn't believe it. I hope they get rid of the early entry horseshit.

I wonder how much? If it's around the price of the Red Zone (unless it is) it may be a pretty nice deal.

However you get Unlimited Beer and Coca Cola Products. I might sneak a kegg pour the beer from the early entry package bar into the show and have it for my use in the inner circle.:D

However you get Unlimited Beer and Coca Cola Products. I might sneak a kegg pour the beer from the early entry package bar into the show and have it for my use in the inner circle.:D

I'll need a keg to pee in.

I see the mods moved the thread which is obviously their prerogative, I had just started a separate thread because I thought it was a pretty major shift in GA policy for the band and maybe merited its own discussion. Its all good :wave:

Tim

Packages with field tickets will receive pre-event access to the Talon Pub or Bacardi Zone located on the lower level stadium concourse beginning 3.5 hours prior to the show with the benefit of early field access before gates open to the general public. Field tickets are general admission.

WTF.. someone call Bono.. this is horseshit! :angry:

Oh look, they just edited the thing on Ticketmaster...

Packages with field tickets will receive pre-event access to the Talon Pub or Bacardi Zone located on the lower level stadium concourse beginning 3.5 hours prior to the show with the benefit of early field access before gates open to the general public. Field tickets are general admission. However, all patrons gaining early access are required to sing three lines from Womanfish and/or the binary code line from Mercy, or will be denied early entry.

I'll be getting 2 GA's for this show! :D

Baltimore is only about an hour away from me, so there is no way I could miss this show! :applaud:

I don't think that'll be a big deal. How many people that have Ravens Field tickets will be interested in standing in GA for 5 hours at a U2 concert? No more than 25 people I'd think. Maybe 50 tops.

It shouldn't be a problem for U2 fans.

I want GA's now I'm worried. I always get stuck in nosebleeds, but I want to do GA for once because my boyfriend will actually stand in line with me unlike my mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom