June 20, 2010 - Seattle Qwest Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two codes even though I used all mine earlier this year. Someone else had speculated that if you bought a pre-sale ticket through UNLV for the Vegas show, it didn't quite register with U2.com?

I'm not going to tempt fate and try and use the old code again, just in case the wrath of Bono comes down hard on me and cancels all my codes out of spite.

I have two codes even though I used all mine earlier this year. Someone else had speculated that if you bought a pre-sale ticket through UNLV for the Vegas show, it didn't quite register with U2.com?

I'm not going to tempt fate and try and use the old code again, just in case the wrath of Bono comes down hard on me and cancels all my codes out of spite.

Reaaaally? :hmm: Well, I may just have to try my luck and see. It's worth a shot! :D

If all else fails, I'll just cross my fingers for luck in the general sale.

I used my old code for 1 for Rose Bowl and 2 for Vegas. My code ended up still being good for 3 tickets, when really I should have only had one left. So yeah, looks like UNLV didn't count. Bonus.

The U2.com tours page finally shows that the Seattle and Philly presales are this week but there are still no links below in the tour list. No email yet either.

Guess we'll just have to keep lurking on U2.com. :whistle:

Seattle map is up
30669s.

Anyone get an email for the Seattle show yet? I haven't.
if you're looking for the times, here they are:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

Yeah, I got those but I noticed in another thread that some have received the email from U2.com for the Philly presale.
I don't think so. Which post? It should be the same e-mail. Someone said they got an Eagles pre-sale e-mail, but that's different.

The only email I've gotten from resubscribing is the email about the first presale for Europe shows. Nada after that.

Seattle map is up
30669s.

I was just noticing that the map seemed odd, wouldn't they want the stage on the other end so more seats could face the front?

This configuration has a lot more seats at the back, especially the 318-319/325-326, as well as having way fewer seats directly in front of the stage: section 147 & 149.

Have other stadiums been like this? All the shows I went to were all circular fields.

Regardless, I'll see everyone in the GA line that sunday... I moved to Seattle last year and I can't wait to see my first Seattle U2 show! I'll be getting my GAs tomorrow at 10am sharp!

I just checked and I got the email...not that it matters but I should get my money's worth for re-subscribing, right? :wink:

Anyone get an email for the Seattle show yet? I haven't.
You mean this one?????

U2.Com

9 November, 2009

Dear Richard,

This week TICKETS GO ON PRESALE for U2's 2010 360° shows in SEATTLE, PHILADELPHIA and A SECOND NIGHT IN ANAHEIM.

The show in SEATTLE at Qwest Field takes place on June 20th and the show in PHILADELPHIA at Lincoln Financial Field takes place on July 12th. A second show has now also been announced for Angel Stadium in ANAHEIM, CA - this final Southern Californian performance will take place on June 7th.

yada, yada, yada....and then it gave the predictable times for presale...

Charlottesville was set up like this, with the stage facing the open end of the stadium. But they sold lawn tickets for that show, so it wasn't really empty back there.

You mean this one?????

U2.Com

9 November, 2009

Dear Richard,

This week TICKETS GO ON PRESALE for U2's 2010 360° shows in SEATTLE, PHILADELPHIA and A SECOND NIGHT IN ANAHEIM.

The show in SEATTLE at Qwest Field takes place on June 20th and the show in PHILADELPHIA at Lincoln Financial Field takes place on July 12th. A second show has now also been announced for Angel Stadium in ANAHEIM, CA - this final Southern Californian performance will take place on June 7th.

yada, yada, yada....and then it gave the predictable times for presale...

Yep, got it...

I haven't gotten that one.

I bet I don't even get my Special Sekrit SeeDee this time.

:grumpy:

They better send it to you, Cori! :angry:

Is anyone here a Seahawks Season Ticket holder... Usually they have had presales for the Stadium Teams that they are going to, Anaheim, NY, Toronto...

Nothing so far so I was just checking...

It's the next letter after "U2" and "2U2" that tells you what group you're in. Mine is C, so that means I'm in the Boots group. A is Horizon, and B is Breathe.

Yes, thanks Thora for the info!! I had no clue. How did you find that out?

If you got the email from U2.com, it tells you what group you are in. Also you can login to U2.com and go to your account info page. It will say what group you are in on the left-hand side of the page.

They used to have an explanation of the different letters in the code but it's buried somewhere in the Zootopia forum. It's really hard to find things in there...

That's why I love the Blue Crack...:cool:...and everyone on here is so cool, too!

The one that starts with 2U2 is the new code. A lot of people are seeing their code from the last set of presales still showing as active. Not sure why - some people who used a code for Vegas, through UNLV and not Ticketmaster, are showing that code still active.

I'm not going to tempt fate; I'm going to leave that old code alone and just use the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom