June 20, 2010 - Seattle Qwest Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here who got a ticket during the breathe or horizon presale and has still not received it?

I know I told you this in the Anaheim thread but I received my Seattle tickets in the mail on Wednesday and I was in the Horizon group.

Hope this helps...and that you get your tickets soon. :)

the last presale tickets i purchased as a boots subscriber (anaheim, seattle and philly) showed up yesterday.

-dan

Where are you getting your info, because I've tried numerous times, on different days, for even one ticket, and have had no luck.
:hmm:

I checked right after ozone posted that and was able to pull up 2 GAs right away.
I did check the next day and that was no longer possible...

subscribe to this thread by email and that way you'll find out instantly once cool people like ozone post their findings!

i looked at flights and hotels again this past monday...pricey!

We're expensive up here in our little corner of the country. :)

Seattle hotels are notoriously expensive. Boo. :down:

I have a great view of Qwest from my workplace. Will be sure to provide pictures when the Claw starts going up! :hyper:

Just secured my plane tickets and accommodations. I can't wait! It's going to be a great weekend. I hope we get good weather. :D

Also, I have a question for anyone who lives up there. We are planning to take a day trip to the San Juan Islands on Saturday. Does anyone have a favorite island they visit? We normally go to Orcas Island and hit the state park. Are there other places that anyone would recommend?

just curious... who here is staying at the hotel across the street from the stadium?

I haven't been to the San Juans yet.

I've lived here almost ten years. :reject:

Hell, I'm tempted to book a room at the Silver Cloud just so I don't have to deal with the logistics of getting home after the show! Maybe somebody awesome will let me crash on the floor of their room. :shifty:

Then I could just walk to work the next morning! :lol:

I haven't been to the San Juans yet.

I've lived here almost ten years. :reject:

Hell, I'm tempted to book a room at the Silver Cloud just so I don't have to deal with the logistics of getting home after the show! Maybe somebody awesome will let me crash on the floor of their room. :shifty:

Then I could just walk to work the next morning! :lol:

if three people went in on the silver cloud together, how much would that cost?

No idea, I haven't looked to see the rates. I just heard they jumped up after the show was announced officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom