June 17 & 18, 2011 - I'm not #1 in the GA line in Anaheim...carry on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was ever a good time to pull the RZ trigger, it sounds like now . . .
right, but it wants a code, and i'm not sure if that's my presale U2.com code, or if some other promotion is going on. (My code's at home, not on my page-never showed after I renewed, I had to call for it. So I can't try it to see.)

:evil: Muhahahahahahahahha.... I just found a pic of Iris that I took at CPK last year & had forgotten about. It represents everything you need to know if you've not met her yet. :whistle:

I dare not post it here for fear of the repercussions in Nashville. I can PM it to you though. :ohmy: :lmao:

OK, no - not really. I'll only post ii if granted permission by Miss Iris.

you scared me for a second! is it the one of me flicking you off with my chipped nail polish?

right, but it wants a code, and i'm not sure if that's my presale U2.com code, or if some other promotion is going on. (My code's at home, not on my page-never showed after I renewed, I had to call for it. So I can't try it to see.)
Yeah, I'm not sure what this is. I wonder if they're pitching these tickets to corporations (or maybe charity organizations' donor list) since they know they're jacking up the price to use the money to buy vaccines, etc.

We have a reservation for tomorrow at 6:30 at El Torito. They're giving us part of the patio, no minimum orders and no deposit. The reservation is under "Smith".

Dinner at El Torito Grill Thursday
dsmith2904/Dev
Iris
trojanchick99
Romi (Roman)
Lauramullen (Laura)
Superfan (Brad)
McMango (Brett)
Lila64 (Lila)
BonosLil'Pal94 (Maddy)
Dakotalola (Kim) (late arrival)
Martha
DRay
Zuropa_fit (Maryann) and friend - most likely - really really wanna
Cleasai (Trevor)
Karmic_Postmark (Danielle) maybe... haven'y really asked yet
Outsider (Arriving at 6:30 Mexican time)
edge_orchestra will be there. Or so is the plan. (Jeffrey)
d.darroch (Dave) hopefully,..... depending on the camping situation
redkat
chrisedge will make a drop in appearance
bump101 (Betsy) w/ Peter probable
U2FloridaFan
bratty_cat and our friend from Oz
FitzChivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom