June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

All I can think of is a juggalo. :doh:

Anyway.... carry on.

Awww... a new baby Anaheim thread. :cute:

Wait a minute - am I still allowed to post in these threads???? :uhoh: :reject:

I have a countdown to Oakland but that's the show I'll have to give up if my employment situation goes south. :sad: So 106 you say? So next week it'll be less than 100? Woo-hoo!!!!!

East coasters! I just booked a RT flight Boston-LAX 6/16-6/19 on Suncountry airlines, via Travelocity for $370 all taxes included! I'm so freakin excited!

Whew! I was stressing that after buying tickets to these shows in the fall of 2009, I wouldn't be able to go because airfare has skyrocketed. I land about 5pm at LAX. I was going to come in on 6/15 but decided I should save the $$ and not squeeze in a Disney day, but I'm up for hooking up in whatever plans there may be at night for 6/16. Guess if I did the GA line up, it'd be for the second night, but we'll see.
:applaud:

The plan for the 16th is dinner at the El Torito Grille, which is right across the street from the stadium so if numbers are given out, all you GA people can dash across and get on the list.

What time is dinner? It's gonna take us about 7.5 hours to drive and we're gonna stop in Gila Bend to try to find that bar from Outside It's America (even though it's closed now :nerd: ) so I need to make sure we leave in plenty of time to make it for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom