June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mud is so much fun! Can't wait. I may be more excited about spa day than the actual show right now. :uhoh: That may change as we get closer to the date, though. ;)

Hi everyone! :)
I'm from Europe and I plan to visit California in July and I 'll see both U2 concerts :)
I search now tickets on auction-portals.
And I have a question. I want to see concert on Field, GA, for example - in a Golden Circle or close to stage. Tickets with describtion - section-Field, row-GA4, and no. seat, are good? Where is a GA4 or GA2. Is it a no. of entrance or a GA-part? :)

I'll be grateful for answers!

I hope - CU in Anaheim!

:shifty:

I'm interested in the spa too. My flight leaves at 7:00pm that night, so I might need a ride to the airport afterwards.

Hi everyone! :)
I'm from Europe and I plan to visit California in July and I 'll see both U2 concerts :)
I search now tickets on auction-portals.
And I have a question. I want to see concert on Field, GA, for example - in a Golden Circle or close to stage. Tickets with describtion - section-Field, row-GA4, and no. seat, are good? Where is a GA4 or GA2. Is it a no. of entrance or a GA-part? :)

I'll be grateful for answers!

I hope - CU in Anaheim!

The shows are in June.

The shows are in June.

debbie.jpg

Does anyone know if anymore RedZone tickets will be released/dropped?

I know there is a possibility of more GA being released closer to the show date, but wasn't sure about RedZone.

This is for the Saturday show (2nd night) and I'm thinking of just buying some GA from StubbHub soon...:hmm:

I'm officially in for the spa. I read on their website that on weekends a reservation is needed for appointments. I think we should do that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom