June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev mentioned about 6 p.m., best friend. Remind me when you fly in so my posse picks you up to hang out with us.

No can do, best friend.
I land on the 15th, but I already have my own plans when I arrive.

We're coming down to Anaheim on the 16th, so we'll see you at the Grill :D

I'm flying in about 5pm the 16th, so will hurry to the hotel, then the meet up for dinner :D
I'm out of the loop, things have been crazy, haven't been here or FB much, but I'm very excited that i'm finally able to use tickets I bought in the Fall of 2009 for shows in June, 2011! ha! *Please don't let me forget to bring the tickets* :crack:

Not sure how much my wife & I will be able to join in the festivities since we'll have our kids with us (they'll be with us in GA at the Sat. show) but we will be around. We are staying at what seems to be the main hotel (TownePlace Suites) so we can probably at least join in some after parties. :D We're planning on doing Disney stuff on the 16th.

I'm flying in about 5pm the 16th, so will hurry to the hotel, then the meet up for dinner :D
I'm out of the loop, things have been crazy, haven't been here or FB much, but I'm very excited that i'm finally able to use tickets I bought in the Fall of 2009 for shows in June, 2011! ha! *Please don't let me forget to bring the tickets* :crack:

:hyper: :love:

don't jinx us, Martha! This time last year we thought it was really gonna happen that time!

According to The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it's today, April 21, 2011. Skynet became self-aware two days ago.

My Arnold-like robot savior must have gotten held up in traffic.

:shifty:

If someone does know for sure when Judgment Day is, can you let me know? I'd rather not be at work if the world is going to end.

According to The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it's today, April 21, 2011. Skynet became self-aware two days ago.

My Arnold-like robot savior must have gotten held up in traffic.

:hmm: . . . 22nd April here already and um, world is still apparently turning :ohmy: . . . :whistle:

*skulks out of thread*

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom