June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I flew into LGB at noon at the 15th, could someone pick me up at the airport?

OK, Anaheim is close enough now that I think we should start making specific plans.
Laura (who is still taking a Blue Crack break) and I will be there from about Noon on the 15th.

Here are some things were were thinking would be on the agenda for the four days:
Venice Beach or Santa Monica, Hollywood/Sunset & Hollywood Cemetery, Great Park Balloon, Karaoke, Mexican place & the Auld Irisher, Downtown Disney & Edge's House.

What day is the dinner at the Mexican place? What day is karaoke? And will there be anyone available to hang out with us on the 15th and 16th durig the day?

Dinner is on the 16th.

Thanks! Is there a time we should plan for?

Close enough !? I don't even know what I'm doing for Easter this weekend

Want to come up here? We're having brunch with friends before going to their church in San Fran.:wave:

Here are some things were were thinking would be on the agenda for the four days:
Venice Beach or Santa Monica, Hollywood/Sunset & Hollywood Cemetery, Great Park Balloon, Karaoke, Mexican place & the Auld Irisher, Downtown Disney & Edge's House.

What day is karaoke? And will there be anyone available to hang out with us on the 15th and 16th durig the day?

I was thinking that the farther away places, like the beaches & Hollywood, should be done on the first day. Since none of us want to be too far away in the event a line starts at the stadium.

Dev & Vasthy, will you be able to hang out duringt he day or at night on the 15th?

I'm working through Thursday, so I'm not available for any daytime activities.

Is anyone still interested in Spa Day on Sunday?

I'm working at least a half-day on Thursday, too, so the earliest I could do any gatherings would be Thursday night. I don't think a time was set for sure, but maybe 6-ish?

I'm still interested in Spa Day :D

We're heading into Anaheim on the 16th, and down for the meet and greet at the Mexican place. We have seats for both shows, so we'll be shopping or poolside mostly.

I am thinking of going to the stadium mid afternoon on one of the days to hear soundchecks. :)

If you are going to be in the Hollywood area for dinner, I could make that.

That could be doable! Since it looks like we out-of-towners will be hanging out on our own most of the time, maybe we'll do Hollywood or Sunset BLVD that evening so that we could have dinner with you :)

For whatever it's worth:

I'm going to both shows and will be staying in Anaheim instead of traveling back home and returning after each show. I will try to be at this dinner on the 16th, so, there's your warning.

I'm in seats for the first show and GA for the 2nd. Not sure if I'll be doing the GA line thing or just heading to Disney or something that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom