June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear God. I hadn't heard anyone mention them in years. For those unfamiliar with them, I've included a picture under spoiler tags.

*If you click, I am not responsible for any therapy you may need to undergo to remove the image from your brain.

sdmvcx.jpg

They really are scarier than Juggalos. That would be hilarious. :lol:

Looks like a bunch of rejected He-Man action figure prototypes.

Looks like a bunch of rejected He-Man action figure prototypes.

:giggle:

So, are you coming to the shows then? :hyper: When we talked last year at CA Adv. you weren't sure, and leaning towards no.

So, is anyone going to try to do anything after the show on night 1 like meet for drinks or is it straight to bed to rest up for show 2? Just wondering since I'll be at the Town Place, but not til show day, so I'm missing the big gathering the night before. :(

:giggle:
So, is anyone going to try to do anything after the show on night 1 like meet for drinks or is it straight to bed to rest up for show 2? Just wondering since I'll be at the Town Place, but not til show day, so I'm missing the big gathering the night before. :(

My guess is there will be a gathering in someone's room after the show. I'm at Townplace too.

As of right now, I'm not planning on lining up both days. Night 2 is our soundboard party.

attention: I was able to get a rental car at SNA from Thrifty for a $1 for a day. They have some sort of unpublished sale.

attention: I was able to get a rental car at SNA from Thrifty for a $1 for a day. They have some sort of unpublished sale.

so does that mean you can't share this deal with us because it's unpublished?? :wink:

I found TownePlace to be extremely convenient, especially for people who don't have a car. Not only is it in walking distance to the stadium, it also has a Starbucks, Denny, and a few other fast food/restaurants within their complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom