June 12, 2010 Invesco Field, Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Artist

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Who's in? Am thinking of maybe doing this one if Mexico City doesn't pan out for me. Where is the stadium in relation to the city?

I'm going to try for this show as well. As for as the stadium location, I have no clue.

Denver has been high on my list of places to travel to for years so I can go to Red Rocks. It's one of those U2 sites I haven't been to yet. That and the actual joshua tree in Death Valley. So once I saw it was on the list I decided that would be my #1 show to go to. I had actually asked a few of my friends if they wanted to go there with my for my birthday in April but going there for U2 is way better :yes:

I'd love to do an Interference gathering there!

That would rock. I saw everything U2 related in Ireland last summer, so I need to do Red Rocks and The Joshua Tree.

Dont forget it's a Saturday show as well!:hyper:

I went to the Vertigo Show in Denver. Great City with lots of stuff to do. I'm considering this one as well.

I'm from Colorado and Denver is 30mins from me!:hyper: I should be there for sure! Invesco field is one of the greatest stadiums I have been to and it's not to hard to find either, it's right across the street from downtown Denver. I'll be happy to try to help any one that needs help for this show, on locations, hotels, etc. :)

I'm from Colorado and Denver is 30mins from me!:hyper: I should be there for sure! Invesco field is one of the greatest stadiums I have been to and it's not to hard to find either, it's right across the street from downtown Denver. I'll be happy to try to help any one that needs help for this show, on locations, hotels, etc. :)

I'd like to have two tickets to the Stanley Cup Finals the night before the show and then a Rockies game the day after. Please arrange the hook up for me LOL.

I grew up in Boulder, have seen multiple shows in Denver -- a June evening @ Invesco will rock -- here's the forecast. Sunny and clear in the morning, chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83, low 48.

BW If I could do that I wouldn't be here :lol: And the Avs better get the cup this year!

Pretty much what BW said about the weather is true, we usually get those late thunderstorms in the summer, it's worst in July and August than in June, but it does get hot! WIth the high altitude you would really need to bring extra sunscreen.

I'm going to try. I saw The Police perform at Red Rocks last July and it is GORGEOUS! They have a little "hall of fame" underneath which is really cool.

Plus its Invesco field! Now I reallllly want to go

You should Outsider! Do it! I love Invesco field and it was so funny before they announced the date I told my friend the claw well be in Denver and POW! It is! :D I'm hoping I get a good pay for when the tix come out to the public and hoping for GA again, don't want to miss out in my home state!:D

one of my best friends lives in denver and she'd definitely would want to go. I hope my wallet can recover by next friday!:huh:

The presale is going to be next week. U2.com has the general sale listed as November 6th, which is next Friday.

So looking forward to this. I was gutted when the 09 dates were announced, I thought "they wouldn't really skip Denver..." and I was right :) I missed both Vertigo dates thanks to other commitments (one of which was, amusingly, a gig with my band, probably the least excited I've ever been to be on stage, haha). So this is going to be an awesome day :)

As floweravalanche said, Invesco is right in the middle of the city, very easy to find. It's the one that looks like an enormous stadium ;-)

^ goodluck floweravalanche!! I hope it works out. I want to see them there. Live at red rocks and the rattle and hum footage at the old arena is an indication they love that city

i flew up for the april/2001 show at the pepsi center and caught a rockies/padres game the next day...it was a great weekend :up:

looking forward to seeing them at invesco.

not to get political, but if you saw O give the speech at the end of the democratic convention last year, that will give you a good idea of what it might look like next june

-dan

^ goodluck floweravalanche!! I hope it works out. I want to see them there. Live at red rocks and the rattle and hum footage at the old arena is an indication they love that city

Thanks! You too!:hug: Red rocks is beautiful I haven't been there since I was little though, Invesco is a great stadium and the sound is pretty good, I was there this past summer doing American Idol auditions.

I will say security is strict at invesco at times. So be prepared for that.

Tickets for this show maybe a pain for me too. It's looking like Anaheim and Miami may have presales the same time as Denver and those are going to be hot shows. I don't think I can afford to get tickets to 3 shows in 1 day.

Denver has been high on my list of places to travel to for years so I can go to Red Rocks. It's one of those U2 sites I haven't been to yet. That and the actual joshua tree in Death Valley. So once I saw it was on the list I decided that would be my #1 show to go to. I had actually asked a few of my friends if they wanted to go there with my for my birthday in April but going there for U2 is way better :yes:

I'd love to do an Interference gathering there!

Hmmm..didn't realize and this was a show I was contemplating...:hmm:

Awww Laura I hope you can make it! I would really like to meet up with ya. I was thinking about maybe going to philly as well, but it depends, cause if I do I'll be by myself. And it's between there and Toronto.

I'm going to becoming, I just might not be able to get tickets right away.

Anyone know which Airport I would fly into ?

Priceline has Flights & Hotel if I leave on 7/11 & return on 7/13 only about $350 Round Trip including hotel does that sound right:huh:

Not bad:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom