June 12, 2010 Invesco Field, Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna rain this weekend.:angry:

There goes my enjoyment of Red Rocks.

It's very rare if we get rain before, say, 3pm. Just go in the morning and it shouldn't be too bad. Also, since Red Rocks is right along the front range the rain will likely pass it by. Often the rain evaporates before it hits the ground here.

I am planning to drown my sorrows in Guinness and listen to U2 albums all day tomorrow. Hubby said, "at least the concert won't get rained out." :sigh:

Just thought of something random, any of you going to Red Rocks, if you want to swing by Dinosaur Ridge it's just one highway exit north. We have a Dinosaur Discovery Day going on tomorrow. Details on the website: Welcome to Dinosaur Ridge

I probably won't be there tomorrow but when I volunteered earlier this week I met a family from Ireland and asked them if they liked U2. :reject: The dad sounded just like Bono.

pffft

Rain and fog and temps in the 50s. Perfect weather to see U2. 'Cept they weren't there!!

The Denver Art Museum was a lovely way to spend a foggy, damp Saturday. I got to see the American Indian art before the exhibit is closed for renovation, which was nice, and the restaurant inside the museum is terrific. Hopefully I'll get to go back in May sometime. :shifty:

i saw a picture in yesterday's paper of some massive hail storm. hope the weather wasn't too crappy over the weekend.

here's the setlist from last night:

Just got home from our cold rainsoaked weekend in Denver.....crazy weather...started out in the 90's on thursday and ended with fog, rain and snow (in the mountains) ...went to the U2 tribute band "Under a blood red sky" on Friday and it was great...the guys don't look a thing like any of our boys, which is a good thing...they are not trying to imitate them, they are playing their songs and playing them well....the bar was PACKED and 99% were peepes with tickets to the concert...the mood was awesome and the band was on fire....they played LOTS of U2 songs that we always wish U2 would play...it was so much fun....Sat. went to red rocks even though I had already been and got emotional...it is so gorgeous there...then was somewhat relieved and happy I did not have to stand in the rain and cold all day:reject:...it did help with the pain of not getting to see U2

Since this show has now passed, we'll close this thread and open a new one once the new date has been announced.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom