July 9th, 2010 Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's great organization on U2's part - quietly put one show on Ticketbastard before announcing it. And only that show. Not any of the rest of the leg. :hmm:

They'll probably sell three shows out at Land Shark Stadium, and then announce the rest of the leg.

Maybe they will announce them tomorrow. Just a guess, but I'm thinking Monday.

Monday would be good, to ride on the excitement created by the webcast the night before.

Ax, what do you think the chances are of two Miami shows?

They've never done two stadium gigs in the one Florida city before. But I don't think it's totally unlikely this time around, especially if this is the only city being visited in the southeast - Tampa's obviously not getting another gig, I think Atlanta will be skipped too, etc. Past occasions have always had concerts in other cities to satisfy the wider regional demand.

If I can get a roomie or two to split costs, this might work. And airfare from Boston to Miami isn't too bad. If they don't play Foxboro again, this will be quite tempting.

i MAY need a room. im in West Palm and it's an hour away :(

Laura you should go! There were like maybe 5 interferences I knew of at Tampa, and you rock so it'd be great! :)

Ok then. How bout it? I would stay with you. Maybe we can get a few more people? If a bunch of us stay together, it will cut down the cost on the hotel.

I probably can't get in on the general sale. But I'm sure I can get a ticket by July.

Airfare is around $258 round trip. That'll change. But still, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom