July 9th, 2010 Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Was there GA in the Tampa General sale? trying to decide what to use my code on, :crack:

I'm sorry, nevermind. Decided i'm not gonna do this show. It'll be too damn humid and i doubt this person i was gonna take is a big fan like i am. An plus they live an hour away, would be hard to get there if she's working.

shes from my home town, Seattle, an has only lived there 2-3 months... an she went cuz her husband got a job there. all she says is how much she hates it... it's best i don't do this show, sucks.. lol, but their place is a hour away an i dont drive. I try to stay at friends places to save money.

Doubt it has. They release new GAs for each tier of the presale and they save a good portion of them for the general sale. That's probably when I'm going to have to get mine.

I was able to pull up some crap seats with the Dolphins presale. All with the claw legs obstructing the view, or directly behind the stage.

If anyone wants to try their luck, click here and use the code FINSU2.

I'm in!

Hi! :wave:

I am coming from Alberta and got my seats this morning!!! I just decided I have to come see Miami...It'll be a POP kind of a weekend. LOL!

I chose not to get GA...I will be a melty mess in all that heat...Got (what look to be like) really good seats in section 155, row 1! I am so excited and the set up of the stage looks really interesting...I hope we are as close as it seems. :hyper:

I am so excited to meet you guys, and to see some of you Vegas peeps again!

This thread is awesome I am totally getting a rental car! Good call.
Heather:heart:

Well it's usually the South Americans living in Miami/who fly up to Miami who get hardcore. Be prepared to see at least 10 different flags waved!

Got my 3 GA for this show. phew. Was nervous all day.
Let the waiting begin...

Congrats on getting GA! woohoo!

I hate that nervous feeling! I was :panic: on the on sale day because you just never know what will happen when you try to buy tickets through Ticketmaster...I use the Canadian domain and have the whole account set up down pat...but for the Miami show...at one point it made me enter in all my info again and I only had like 3 minutes on that wee clock. I hate that ticketmaster countdown clock...so stressfull. At some point during the transaction it transferred me to Ticketmaster.com so none of my account info was in there.

I got my account info entered in time then I screwed up one page and there is no "BACK" so I was almost in tears thinking I had lost my seats...then I had to navigate through some verification screens that we never get at ticketmaster.ca then it made me wait while it confirmed my Visa through my bank..it was very elaborate!

I was soooooo relieved to get that confirmation page. :hyper:

On sale days make my heart beat so hard in my chest...I don't think I could handle a public on sale any more. My left arm would be tingling!
LOL!
hj:heart:

I got my account info entered in time then I screwed up one page and there is no "BACK" so I was almost in tears thinking I had lost my seats...then I had to navigate through some verification screens that we never get at ticketmaster.ca then it made me wait while it confirmed my Visa through my bank..it was very elaborate!

I was soooooo relieved to get that confirmation page. :hyper:

On sale days make my heart beat so hard in my chest...I don't think I could handle a public on sale any more. My left arm would be tingling!
LOL!
hj:heart:

It said it was going to take me to a page to confirm my Visa card etc but I never seen anything it just took me to my ticketmaster confirmation page. That confused me a bit.
But I was nervous because I swore there wouldnt be any GA tickets left and I had my sis and niece relying on me. Pressure.
But I can relax until the show and thinking about the heat waiting in line.

^ That happened to me also! I just closed that window and the confirmation page uploaded afterwards, I almost died! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom