July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Carry on

The meetup at 7 p.m. on the 7th at Le Vieux Dublin (The Old Dublin pub)

Roman (Romi)
Michelle (U2Mama) + 3?
Laura (Lauramullen)
Jorge (maybe... if he's not too drunk already)
Mark (Kramwest1) + Heather
Kristen (KristenCaNaDiAn)
Paul (paulrg)
Kim (Konakitty) +2
Maryann (Zuropa_fit) (if I can find the place, *follows K around* )
Theresa(WildHoney) (i'll stalkfollow Zooey )
Val (secretly alone)
Ingrid (Galeongirl)(I stalk Wild stalking Zu stalking Kristen )
Amy(ryancoke71)(Will be with K because people think we are sisters!
Katie (Katiesheb) +2 (tentative...especially if we do not get stuck on the Champlain Bridge!!!)

Oi a new thread already :wave: That's fast.

Sorry Romi, I went to bed so now it's too late to edit my post. :( I hope it's not gonna happen tho.

Gabe. :Shifty: You got PM.

A new thread and 1 week from today I will be very :hyper: while I :waiting: for my sister to get here so we can leave for Montreal!

I'm also a little sad that this is probably our last thread...it's been so much fun hanging out with all you guys for the last (almost) two years....can't wait to see you all! :grouphug:

Just listening to the radio...Evenko said that everything was up at the Hippodrome (stands, tents, etc. ) :hyper: They are just waiting for the Claw. Have any Montrealers personally checked the site out recently?

Well, Mark already LOST the bet. He had claimed he would reach 5000 posts by Anaheim. *FAIL* :wink: I had originally suggested Montreal, so if he postwhores real hard, he'll make it.

He challenged me to 10000 before Montreal. I'll get there. :lol: I have a few setlist parties left.

GG, you're on. Lets go!!:shifty:

Well, Mark already LOST the bet. He had claimed he would reach 5000 posts by Anaheim. *FAIL* :wink: I had originally suggested Montreal, so if he postwhores real hard, he'll make it.

He challenged me to 10000 before Montreal. I'll get there. :lol: I have a few setlist parties left.

GG, you're on. Lets go!!:shifty:

:mac: Oh for realz. Who hits their target first winz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom