July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
danny lanois is in montreal today with black dub, then off to toronto tomorrow. too bad schedules weren't lined up.....

i will be doing soundboard for nite 1 as i am not there for nite 2. but i don't exactly know when to leave from downtown montreal without having to see 5000 other soundboarders ahead of me.

maybe i'll bring along a canadian souvenir for willie and joe.

My plans just fell thru for Montreal. Bummed that I am not going. Unless a miracle airfare comes thru from Philly I'll be home.

It's official. I'm in.

No ticket yet, but I'll get it when I'm in Montreal. :)

Excellent! I'll meet you yet.

Well 3 more sleeps until I leave and I packed all my stuff yesterday to discover I need to go buy some things. So after work today I am going to do some running around. Didn't want to be last minute rushing, but apparently that is what I will be doing.
I can't wait until Thursday morning!!:hyper:

Glad to get to see you again, too.

Excellent! I'll meet you yet.

:D

I've got a fabulous lead on a ticket from an interferencer, thankfully. It will be great to help a fellow fan out by taking the ticket off her hands, and of course benefiting me too. I'm glad I won't have to attempt to buy one while in Montreal. Hopefully we'll have all the details ironed out tonight. :)

You may want to rethink your word choice there around Wild.. :shifty:

:angel:

She's got a couple days to kill there. We can poke a couple of sticks at tempt her.

(Wow, I really should watch my words. :D )

A stick? Is that all you've got for me?? If you poked me with a stick it would get lost :lmao:

I need something like a branch :shifty:

I just talked to Jem and Theresa. So nice to hear thier voices! :love::heart::hug:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom