July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Hello fellow Montreal fans!!! What is going on at the Hippodrome? I just heard there was construction happening at the Hipppodrome. Please post pictures ASAP!!!

THANK YOU BoMac!

This thread does tend to get a bit cluttered with PLEBA inside jokes (no offense guys, but sometimes we gotta talk about important shit like stage building and organized fan parties. Sorry - I'm an EdgeGirl. :lol: )

*backs out of thread and returns to pleba*

There hasn't been anything to talk about until now!:rolleyes:

Over the weekend, we had dinner with a woman who grew up in Montreal. She was sad that we weren't spending enough time there, but reconfirmed that the Montreal audience will be nuts for U2.

:up::up::up:

Hey guys :wave:

I have just decided that I'm travelling to Montreal, Canada for the two shows there:applaud: Spending a week in NYC first and then taking the train to Montreal where I'll be staying for 4 days or so.

I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me.

How big is the Hippodrome? - I mean how many people will be at the show?

Any pre-show parties planned?

Hi Montrealers,

I'm relatively new to this forum, and I was wondering where did pre-show parties took place last time the paddies were in town. Was there a meeting point for all fans, or was it more or less scattered all over the city ? And what are the plans for the coming concerts in July ?
And by the way, is there anyone here who wants to carpool to Moncton for the final 360 show ?

Tailgate party on the show dates!!!

News U2 360� Tour

For those who are not staying by the stadium, remember that there is NO parking at the venue. The reason they are having this tailgate party is to encourage people to arrive early. Public transit is going to be a nightmare!:crack: So glad Kristen got us a great location!:hyper:

Welcome to the party funky! So far, there doesn't seem to be a meet up planned!

:reject: What on earth is a tailgate party?

Redneck+Tailgating.jpg

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:D --essentially that^ but hopefully more fun.

..and with no cars apparently!!:lol::lol:

Ok Mark, what tailgate party is that?? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom