July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely RC - I wouldn't be doing all these crazy things if I didn't have unique little packs of people I'd be seeing at each show to keep it interesting. I have one friend that I'm doing 7 out of my 11 shows with, but I have different groups of folks I'll be seeing in each city (some in several) that make it extra fun - a special treat to look forward to in addition to each new locale ;)

The shows are an afterthought for me, really. I'm excited for them for sure, but my girls are the main attraction.:love: As long as I see them, whether it be in line or elsewhere, it will be an amazing time. If I'm too tired after Montreal one, then I will go later for Montreal 2. However, I'm so thankful that Toronto now falls after Montreal. It gives us more time as a group!:shifty:

THIS ^ :hyper:

i thinking pit Mount1, don't really care Mont 2 , front outer rail/pit for TO

But as long as i'm with my girls, it'll be fun where ever :drool:

Then we can go together Em. I'm leaning that way too if I am too tired. A lot depends on the weather too.

Since there are 3 shows in 4 days, I figured I'd have to sacrifice having a prime spot for at least one. Montreal 2 seems like the realistic choice. I am ready to camp for Toronto though!:shifty:

The great thing about so many of us going is that it's ok to go at different times, because it sounds like there will be at least one other person with the same idea!

Since there are 3 shows in 4 days, I figured I'd have to sacrifice having a prime spot for at least one. Montreal 2 seems like the realistic choice. I am ready to camp for Toronto though!:shifty:

The great thing about so many of us going is that it's ok to go at different times, because it sounds like there will be at least one other person with the same idea!

This :up:

If we're gonna try and meet them the day of Montreal 2, I'm totally willing to give up a good spot for that show :shifty:

Jem thinks we should try to meet them during Montreal 1, because everyone will be lined up, and then plan to line up early for Montreal 2...decisions, decisions!!! :gah::panic:

She did say that the second night tends to be the better show with the better setlist, and she would like to try to be close for that one.:shifty:

Jem thinks we should try to meet them during Montreal 1, because everyone will be lined up, and then plan to line up early for Montreal 2...decisions, decisions!!! :gah::panic:

She did say that the second night tends to be the better show with the better setlist, and she would like to try to be close for that one.:shifty:

:lol: I just thought might be more likely more people will go wait on the second day as it is last day and everyone will want a good spot for the first show. Then again theres no guarantees. :wink:

The thing I was more bothered about was not being in an epic spot for the 2nd show which will likely have a better setlist. :shifty:

:lol: I just thought might be more likely more people will go wait on the second day as it is last day and everyone will want a good spot for the first show. Then again theres no guarantees. :wink:

The thing I was more bothered about was not being in an epic spot for the 2nd show which will likely have a better setlist. :shifty:

I'm thinking Jem's right. Try to meet them night 1 and get an awesome spot for night 2. But what the hell do I know?

ryancoke71 said:

:up: I agree! Jem haz smartz.

I thought everyone was lining up all days, it was just a question as to whether anyone actually wanted to spend the night out there, as opposed to simply lining up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom