July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, but I still know that I can't line up all day for both personally, because I know I will be hurting, and that we still have Toronto to do. You all can line up for both if you want!:wink: You are still a youngin'.

Yeah I don't think I can line up super early for both either. We can do one super early/possible camp out and then one a little later in the day. Just because we don't line up early for one of them doesn't mean we have to get there right when the gates open. We could always line up at lunch time or later in the morning for whichever show we decide not to line up for :hmm:

Oh so no line up for Montreal 1?? It's gonna be so tempting to do that :yikes:

How about once we get there we make a plan like the day before once we see how the line up situation is and then we can finalize what days we're gonna line up for??

I concur :up:

I'm sure people will want to do different things but as long as nobody is alone that's cool :wink:

^I was just thinking the same thing...(minus the Toronto part) Since the hubby doesn't want to line up early Friday (and wants to go out Thursday night) we'll just sleep in and go later...my sis and I will get our numbers for Sat (crosses fingers they handle it the same way as Anaheim) and just hang out in line all day. Anybody have room in their tent? I cannot wait for this! :hyper:

U2Mama, we'll have to exchange numbers so we can text each other about the line and so I can maybe hang out with you if some of the girls line up early for Montreal 1.

Kristen, your tent is too small!! I want a space!!!:lol:

Yeah definitely ..:yes:

We'll have to work out logistically getting our all night gear to venue after MTL1 , cos you can beat that night will be cold & wet :lol:

IF we go for that

It all depends on how line is run etc ...

OMG i'm so excited now :hyper:

We could all get in line after right away and then once we have our numbers, take turns walking back to the hotel to get out gear :hmm:

If it is like Anaheim ,they were giving out numbers for night 2 before night 1 even happened.

U2Mama, we'll have to exchange numbers so we can text each other about the line and so I can maybe hang out with you if some of the girls line up early for Montreal 1.

Kristen, your tent is too small!! I want a space!!!:lol:

Sorry :wink: I had to buy a small one to take on the plane. It only fits a twin size air mattress.

Just kidding!:wink: I only plan to overnight in Toronto anyways, and our hotel is right there!

I'm talking about getting in line for Montreal 1 in the afternoon. Now that I have done a GA, I know how exhausting it is.

I'm talking about getting in line for Montreal 1 in the afternoon. Now that I have done a GA, I know how exhausting it is.

I don't blame you at all! But it's my first show ever, so I want to be right under Edge :cute: reeeeally bad. Unless I can just arrange to be under him later... :shifty:

Crap, we left the Pleba warning off this thread title, didn't we? :reject:

Can't believe it's only...

heart-attackjpg.jpg

If there were indeed numbers handed out, who would be handling that? The first in line or somebody else like from security?

This is the third time I'm seeing them and it feels like the first, for some reason.

Yeah I don't think I can line up super early for both either. We can do one super early/possible camp out and then one a little later in the day. Just because we don't line up early for one of them doesn't mean we have to get there right when the gates open. We could always line up at lunch time or later in the morning for whichever show we decide not to line up for :hmm:

I'll be mid to late morning for Montreal one since I have the one show there. However, I'm taking my friend to task for Moncton. :shifty:

WildHoney said:
<------------- has been under The Edge, Bono & Adam :shifty:

:silent:

Kristen, how much did that tent cost? I wasn't really worrying about just sleeping out in the open...but what if it rains?! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom