July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your husband seems pretty much AWESOME.

When I get one (a husband that is...), he will have to be like that. :lol:

He has his moments!:lol:

This trip is a birthday gift, and he was great about it being a girls trip. However, he would love to meet all of you one day. He and Kristen get along great, and he has talked to Jem on the phone. You will meet him in Minneapolis. Next tour though, we both will do Vegas!:shifty:

He has his moments!:lol:

This trip is a birthday gift, and he was great about it being a girls trip. However, he would love to meet all of you one day. He and Kristen get along great, and he has talked to Jem on the phone. You will meet him in Minneapolis. Next tour though, we both will do Vegas!:shifty:

Now Vegas, my husband would do. He'd let me go to the shows and pretty much do whatever I want while he stayed in a poker room. It'd be like a dream vacation for both of us!

I think he'll be there with me late morning. He knows this is my thing. There aren't many things I get worked up over.

My husband, U2Mama's husband, and your husband need to meet!!! Maybe they can stay at the soundboard while us ladies make a mad dash to the stage!!! :shifty:

I think we need to scheme together. Where are you coming from?

:hi5: great ideas! My hubby is only doing night one! We made a deal awhile back that he could visit some of Montreal's "adult" establishments on the second night with my brother in law, while my sister and I visit Bono...yeah.. we win!:D

We are staying downtown at the same hotel as Katiesheb...I'll pm you the details-hope to meet up!

I'm really REALLY interested in how the crowd is going to be. I mean, I've been told many times that you guys are completely not like the US crowd, which is good. :hmm: But I have to wonder if you guys are like us in Europe. ;)

I'm hoping for the Montreal crowd to beat the Argentinean crowd, which would be really hard, but I've never seen a U2 show in Montreal so who knows, maybe Montreal U2 fans go insane (I've heard they do). In Toronto 2009 the crowd was really really bad, but apparently it was because they gave away a bunch of tickets to people who weren't even fans.

25 daaaaaaays :drool: :hyper: :applaud:

Well hello! I finally found my way over here, sorry Interference, I have neglected you. So good to see you all in here! Met most of you in Winnipeg with Edgefest!

Is there a definite Thu. night meet up?

This place has been mentioned La Distillerie | pubdistillerie.com | Montral, Qc. The website is all in French though:huh: and it looks like there are 3 different locations....but, there's a particular drink that might be very interesting :wink:

I would love to try the ultra Violet! LOL!

Yeah, I really would love a fan gathering, we get in Thursday afternoon! I am so excited to see you all again.

Kramwest I also like your idea of a muster point after the show...like in Winnipeg, that worked well for us in both Edgemonton and Seattle too!!
Where did you say again?

:hyper: I am so fricken excited! 25 more sleeps!

Oh and let's not even worry about the GA...I have learned now, be prepared, but we will only know how it is going to go down once we get there. The first person in line will set the GA rules, here is hoping it is Joe! Then you can decide sleepover or no sleepover once that starts...I just stayed super flexible and rolled with the punches. And The GA line is going to be SO much fun, you'll want to be there early! :applaud:

Oh and let's not even worry about the GA...I have learned now, be prepared, but we will only know how it is going to go down once we get there. The first person in line will set the GA rules, here is hoping it is Joe! Then you can decide sleepover or no sleepover once that starts...I just stayed super flexible and rolled with the punches. And The GA line is going to be SO much fun, you'll want to be there early! :applaud:

Heather!! :hug: It was so great to meet you. Had a blast at the pub :sexywink:

I completely agree with you about the Montreal GA :up:

Nice to see you in here Heather, I can't wait to meet up with you again in Montreal.

Montreal is going to be crazy. That is a given!:hyper:

I'm really REALLY interested in how the crowd is going to be. I mean, I've been told many times that you guys are completely not like the US crowd, which is good. :hmm: But I have to wonder if you guys are like us in Europe. ;)
Montreal crowds are their own breed. LOUD!

Anyone know how long it will take to get from the berri uqam metro station to the Hippodrome?

Is is safe? Normally, I go to the shows with my U2 buddy, but this time I am going to the shows on my own, so a bit worried about that.

Heather!! :hug: It was so great to meet you. Had a blast at the pub :sexywink:

I completely agree with you about the Montreal GA :up:

I saw your kit up on Facebook! You are going to be set with that tent and all your gear! I can't wait to GA with you guys!!

Nice to see you in here Heather, I can't wait to meet up with you again in Montreal.

Montreal is going to be crazy. That is a given!:hyper:
It really is going to be crazy. I am so looking forward to it.

Montreal crowds are their own breed. LOUD!
I have to admit, I really wanted to see U2 in Montreal because I hear it is like being in Europe and that U2 loves Montreal and Montreal loves U2.
My last 2 360 shows...and I already know it is going to be the trip of lifetime.

only 24 more sleeps!:hyper: <- that dude is not hyper enough. LOL!

Since there's only 24 days left....:applaud:

IMG_1445.jpg

New info posted....

News U2 360� Tour including this...

Schedule

Here's the schedule for the day:

8am: fans (with general admission tickets) will be permitted to get in line
Noon: Tailgate Zone doors open
5pm: Site doors open
7pm : Showtime - Interpol / U2
11pm (approx.) : Tailgate Zone will be reopened to welcome fans

won't have any affect. Normally venues tell people not to show up until later and it doesn't affect us. This time they're actually saying to come in the morning. So a lot of people who would not notmally come until 4 or 5 p.m. will be there early.

won't have any affect. Normally venues tell people not to show up until later and it doesn't affect us. This time they're actually saying to come in the morning. So a lot of people who would not notmally come until 4 or 5 p.m. will be there early.

General public though, not ubers like us ;)

New info posted....

News U2 360� Tour including this...

Schedule

Here's the schedule for the day:

8am: fans (with general admission tickets) will be permitted to get in line
Noon: Tailgate Zone doors open
5pm: Site doors open
7pm : Showtime - Interpol / U2
11pm (approx.) : Tailgate Zone will be reopened to welcome fans

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.