July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another big GA problem is GAers getting in through the regular entrances, sometimes getting way ahead of those who have been waiting all day. Good security (like Winnipeg, surprisingly) ensures that GA gets a good head start. As well, limiting the number in to 100 at a time was fantastic, and avoided trampling. I think K and I might have had the most mellow GA line ever!

ET: Next tour, who is in for Vegas? :shifty:

Another big GA problem is GAers getting in through the regular entrances, sometimes getting way ahead of those who have been waiting all day. Good security (like Winnipeg, surprisingly) ensures that GA gets a good head start. As well, limiting the number in to 100 at a time was fantastic, and avoided trampling. I think K and I might have had the most mellow GA line ever!

It would be awesome if they let in like 100 ppl at a time to avoid the stampede!

And Vegas FTW! "Plebans in Sin City" is just a given. It's so weird to think about the next tour, 360's been happening for so long, it feels eternal!

Yeah I think we did :D

I'm soooooooooooooo in!! :hyper:

I've seen U2 all over - MTL is the best crowd

WooHoo! :rockon:

It will be for sure this year with all us Interference people there :sexywink:

map.jpg

hmmm...i thought that the claw was at the other end of the park. :scratch:

I feel kinda bad for the people who live in all those houses around the Hippodrome...I wonder if they have any idea what's about to happen to their neighborhood!

Amy asked me to post the super-useful map of Canada I constructed yesterday:

map.jpg

I think that about covers it, although in hindsight, I really regret not including a Mountie.

I :heart: this map!!! Thanks for posting! (It is better than the one my husband has been making...the graphics are much better!!!:cute:)

I told my husband I wanted to be there between 10-12 noon. I do not think I can convince him earlier. I know for Foxboro, we got there later than 3 both days and had pretty decent spot in the pit. I am nervous though.

My husband, U2Mama's husband, and your husband need to meet!!! Maybe they can stay at the soundboard while us ladies make a mad dash to the stage!!! :shifty:

I hope that evenko posts some info about the tailgate party soon...I think knowing the details on that will help with the planning.
QUOTE]

^This!

I am anxious to see what is in store for this so called tailgate party. It may help entice my husband to get down sooner to the Hippodrome.

I've seen U2 all over - MTL is the best crowd

:up: :applaud:

My hubby is a GA trooper, but he won't be at these shows. Girls trip ftw!!:heart::heart::heart:

I :heart: this map!!! Thanks for posting! (It is better than the one my husband has been making...the graphics are much better!!!:cute:)

My husband, U2Mama's husband, and your husband need to meet!!! Maybe they can stay at the soundboard while us ladies make a mad dash to the stage!!! :shifty:

I hope that evenko posts some info about the tailgate party soon...I think knowing the details on that will help with the planning.
QUOTE]

^This!

I am anxious to see what is in store for this so called tailgate party. It may help entice my husband to get down sooner to the Hippodrome.

:up: :applaud:

I think we need to scheme together. Where are you coming from?

Next time Grace!:hug:

Remind me, because everyone's shows are blending together...are you doing both Montreal's and Toronto??

Next time Grace!:hug:

Remind me, because everyone's shows are blending together...are you doing both Montreal's and Toronto??

I am just doing Montreal and Moncton.

I think we need to scheme together. Where are you coming from?

Vermont[/QUOTE]

We're coming from the Boston area. Where are you guys staying? You can PM me so everyone doesn't turn up at your hotel. :lol:

ryancoke71 said:
My hubby is a GA trooper, but he won't be at these shows. Girls trip ftw!!:heart::heart::heart:

Your husband seems pretty much AWESOME.

When I get one (a husband that is...), he will have to be like that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom