July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to just take a :zen: approach to this whole weekend...it will be fun no matter what! It's good that the city is already planning for the invasion by adding buses and trains and all that...have other cities done that? Maybe it won't be so bad after all!

In Winnipeg, when I met Kramwest, he had a wonderful idea about donating our GA things that we would otherwise be tossing out to a local charity. I contacted Evenko, and asked if they could see about doing this.

Interference giving back!:up:

Or perhaps we can make a deal with security at daytime that we all put our stuff at one certain spot so we can reuse it on the 2nd day?

Or perhaps we can make a deal with security at daytime that we all put our stuff at one certain spot so we can reuse it on the 2nd day?

We can try, but I am not holding my breath. They will have enough to worry about. I'm buying for each day.

^I was wondering that same thing.
If there were dumpsters close by, I doubt there is weekend trash pick-up, so it would easy to put the stuff by a dumpster and then just grab it again for night 2. Unlikely that anyone is going to grab stuff by a dumpster, and if they do, well they'll reuse it. :up:

I have spent a good portion of my day being very inappropriate with some fellow plebans. ARE WE THERE YET??????:shifty::shifty::shifty:

For anyone worried about buses and connections, here's a link to what I used to plot my course to and from my airport-area hotel. Note that different buses run at night and weekends sometimes.

Tous azimuts

Also note those U2 bus/metro passes for good for EACH day, not both days of the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom