July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for Montreal. I can only imagine how many photos we will all have on FB....:hyper:

I usually average 300-500 pics a day on vacation, and that's without a Bono and Edge in front of me. :love:

Is anyone bringing a laptop? It would be nice if we had a couple so we could transfer pics from our memory cards at the end of the day!

I wish we had like a week in Montreal together!

Anything good to post?:shifty:

Isn't my mere presence enough?

Oh, fine.

ohaithar.jpg

Your presence is plenty, but a little Mr. The Edge action never hurts!:love:

I don't think I'll be able to do the cruise. I'll have Laura with me, and she's trying to save money and do everything as cheaply as possible. I'm sure you'll be able to get lots of great views from the boat, but I think scenic shots of Montreal are better on land. If we have time I'll try to talk her into it. I'm just thinking that we'll have all day on the sixth and half-day on the 7th to hang out before needing to spend most of the time close to the line from then on.

Whatever works for the two of you. I am sure we will get plenty of pics on land, but from the water would give a different perspective, and it would be a relaxing way to spend an hour. We are sightseeing on the seventh. I thought the gathering was that night. Maybe a gathering isn't in the cards here. Who knows? :shrug:

:hmm: I think I can do this cruise. Sounds lovely.

I took an hour-ish boat ride around Portland harbor (in Maine) and it was gorgeous. I love being on water :love:

Also, I will probably bring my laptop to upload pictures :D I can do most things on my phone, except that. And I don't like the thought of going weeks without my computer! :lol:

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
:lol:

Good thing there's a Timmies right near the Hippodrome. Maybe that old man will be there again and randomly tell us the difference between a hockey sweater and hockey jersey :shifty: :wink:

Omg, that guy!!! That was so wierd...but he was so nice! Unnaturally so! :lol: It's true what they say about New York...that kind of thing pretty much never happens here.

And I'm still confused about calling the swishy shirts the players wear "sweaters" :lol:

Omg, that guy!!! That was so wierd...but he was so nice! Unnaturally so! :lol: It's true what they say about New York...that kind of thing pretty much never happens here.

And I'm still confused about calling the swishy shirts the players wear "sweaters" :lol:

When hockey first started they used to be made of a more sweatery material so it made sense what he was saying :wink:

Ah memories :cute:

Are we there yet???????????????????????????

The Habs sucked last night!:angry:

I still :heart::heart::heart: Carey Price though!:shifty:

Rooolllll uuuuupppppp tttthhhheeee rrrriiimmmmmmmmmmmmm!:wink: Have fun at work for the next little while K!:crack:

ETA: One of my girls just made my day. Thanks GG!

My son put on his Calgary jersey. I couldn't watch it.

GG, Holy shit. For realz!!! So happy!!!!!!!!:hyper::love::applaud::shifty::yippie::happydance::loveshower::panic::cabbagepatch:

(I won! )

I know. I helped though!:wink:

Dear Kristen, a winning cup would be awesome. Every time Sean rolls up and doesn't win, it isn't pretty! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ETA: Our cruise is now a fivesome! :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom