July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dressed up on Saturday for the selist party because Jem was all dressed up with no place to go!:wink: We could get dressed up one night though!:shifty:

9 months from today, I will be arriving in Montreal!!!!:hyper:

Do I want to party? You bet I do! Nice clothes it is.

Same for anyone in Toronto. We should totally have a Blue Crack dress night. If you're like me you might not get a chance to really dress up. Could be fun. :love: Optional of course. More fun though. :sexywink:

:sexywink: I need to make sure I can still fit in that dress by next July now. :lmao:

When you get yours send me a pic. :kiss::hyper:

that sounds fun. Maybe we can find a nice place to have dinner or drinks......

edit: and by nice I mean the kind of place where others are dressed up, as opposed to dressing up for Taco Bell :)

:uhoh: Don't mean to crash the party here, but what is it about "dressing up for the setlist" ?!

You're not crashing. :sexywink:

I was meant to be going to a friends wedding reception on Saturday night but due to a few screw ups thanks to phone companies :angry: I missed my lift so was sat at home in my dress by myself. :sad: So Ryancoke71 and Thora ( both going to Montreal :love: ) put on some pretty dresses for the setlist broadcast ( we were in PGP in Pleba not the setlist party though ;) ) which I could join in on due to fall though in plans to make me feel like less of a loser/Cinderella being all dressed up with nowhere to go. :reject::lol:

:heart:

It was funny. :lol:

You're not crashing.

I was meant to be going to a friends wedding reception on Saturday night but due to a few screw ups thanks to phone companies :angry: I missed my lift so was sat at home in my dress by myself. :sad: So Ryancoke71 and Thora ( both going to Montreal :love: ) put on some pretty dresses for the setlist broadcast ( we were in PGP in Pleba not the setlist party though ;) ) which I could join in on due to fall though in plans to make me feel like less of a loser/Cinderella being all dressed up with nowhere to go. :reject::lol:

:heart:

It was funny.

Aww I read about that!! :cute::hug:
Thought it was something else, a "real life" gathering of some sort!:lol:.....there's going to be one for Montreal, right? I want a spot:D

that sounds fun. Maybe we can find a nice place to have dinner or drinks......

edit: and by nice I mean the kind of place where others are dressed up, as opposed to dressing up for Taco Bell :)

Is Taco Bell Mexican? :uhoh: I'm fussy eater anyway so Taco Bell would be a no go. :reject: Give me some where with a steak and a reasonable dress code and I will be ok to go. :wink:

( Waits for people who know me well to come and :lmao: )

Nice place for drinks might be cheaper though. Not everyone ( possibly me :uhoh: ) will be able to afford nice place for food. Pub food make me happy :lol: Nice drinks is easy though. Cocktails, nice beers, wine etc. :up:

...and we did it because we love her!:hug:

However, I will need a cooler dress for sure! :crack:

ETA: drinks..FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom