July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and we did it because we love her!:hug:

However, I will need a cooler dress for sure! :crack :

ETA: drinks..FTW!!!

Awwwww. :love::heart::cute:

Ooooh send me links to Canadian stores. :shifty: I can help you girls keep and eye out. Maybe find bargains next spring to take in the summer too. :up:

:lol: Cooler dresses ftw. :up::lol:

Drinks. Cosmopolitans. :drool: Jack Daniels and Coke. :drool: Willl have to alternate different nights. Cosmo's one night in Toronto for Kristens bar for definate. :sexywink:

I don't really want to wear a dress to the show, maybe out the night before.

You're gonna wear a dress the night before the 1st show? :ohmy::wink:

:lol::hug::wink:

if I had to, by next July I could probably fit into a size.... I don't know women's sizes...:hmm:

no. I will wear something nice though if I need to.

if I had to, by next July I could probably fit into a size.... I don't know women's sizes...:hmm:

no. I will wear something nice though if I need to.

:lol: I couldn't resist. :wink:

Its fun to make an effort sometimes. :)

This thread is making me think when I have more money need to have a "make an effort night out" with my best friend. Think she will love this idea. :love::cute:

love seeing everyone so :hyper: about these shows!

Hurley's might be another place to think about for the night before...they do have some private rooms that we might be able to reserve for this huge group--the drink prices were a bit high and I have no idea if they serve food, but it was a really cool place!

Drinks. Cosmopolitans. Jack Daniels and Coke. Willl have to alternate different nights. Cosmo's one night in Toronto for Kristens bar for definate. :sexywink:

:hyper::yippie::happydance: YAY!!!

:up:

Laura we were def talking about a night out. :up::hug: No actual dress in GA for any of us I imagine. Imagine it.

The night before however. :rockon::hyper::dance:

That would be so uncomfortable. Could you imagine all of us trying to do "the run" in our dresses and heels :crack: :lol:

love seeing everyone so :hyper: about these shows!

Hurley's might be another place to think about for the night before...they do have some private rooms that we might be able to reserve for this huge group--the drink prices were a bit high and I have no idea if they serve food, but it was a really cool place!

Me too.:hyper:

Drinks. Cosmopolitans. :drool: Jack Daniels and Coke. :drool: Willl have to alternate different nights. Cosmo's one night in Toronto for Kristens bar for definate. :sexywink:

If that is the bar I am thinking of, we are going to close the place down!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Elevators anyone?:shifty:

It doesn't matter where we go really, it will be so much fun!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom