July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidnappery! ;) I'll be so tired by Tornto that all you have to do is say "They have really good coffee and really hot guitarists in here!" and I'll follow you anywhere. And if you walk away, walk away, I will follow. :rockon:

Good to know! :shifty:

:shifty: I promise to be good in this thread from now on.....:shifty:

However, handcuffs would work!:wink:

I am dragging Jem back to Pleba for more spankings.....we promise to try to keep this thread clean!:wink:

See, you called it PPG again!:lol:

I have done every rollercoaster imaginable. I have yet to see one that I won't do!:shifty:

:hug::hug::hug:

We would never do something that you couldn't do Kristen. I think one day in the future, Jem and I have to do Disney!:love:

I'm not much of roller coaster guy myself. La Ronde is not too far out of downtown. maybe 15 minutes by metro.

Rollercoasters can wait! :wink:

Disney pleba trip ftw!!! Could you imagine??:lol:

Perhaps when MTE returns to work there!:shifty:

We only have one day to sightsee right? It might be a tight squeeze to try and fit in sightseeing and an amusement park.

Yes, and I do want to see Montreal. I just have a soft spot for theme parks! I want to see everyone...what we do doesn't really matter!

Just looked up Montreal weather- Average July temperature: 21ºC / 68ºF :ohmy: That is like the middle of winter in FL!

:wave: I'm not sure where you pulled this info from, but I can assure you it is not that cool in July! Upper 70s through upper 80s in July with a little humidity mixed in at times!

Rollercoasters can wait! :wink:

Disney pleba trip ftw!!! Could you imagine??:lol:

Perhaps when MTE returns to work there!:shifty:

Disney PGP trip would be epic :drool:

Yes, and I do want to see Montreal. I just have a soft spot for theme parks! I want to see everyone...what we do doesn't really matter!

Good thing we're all staying in the same hotel then :wink:

See, you called it PPG again!:lol :

I have done every rollercoaster imaginable. I have yet to see one that I won't do!:shifty :

:lmao: Its in my head now.

:hi5::love: How about this one. I live near a theme park. drive past it every day to work.

bigoneavalanche.jpg

You should come visit. Alton Towers is not too far from me either. :wink:

:hug ::hug ::hug :

We would never do something that you couldn't do Kristen. I think one day in the future, Jem and I have to do Disney!:love :

This. We are gonna sightsee together. :love: Thought when I make it back to Canada next ( after this trip ) maybe this theme park could be a good mission :evil:

I'm not much of roller coaster guy myself. La Ronde is not too far out of downtown. maybe 15 minutes by metro.

Handy for knowing for future visits. :up::hi5:

Rollercoasters can wait! :wink :

Disney pleba trip ftw!!! Could you imagine??:lol :

Perhaps when MTE returns to work there!:shifty :

Disney ftw!!! Still never been to any Disney park in my 27 years. Has sadz. :sad: We def need to have a Pleba trip.

I do wanna see it too. Theme parks are also my soft spot. Along with pools and animals. :love::lol:

Actually Jem, when you come back, we will do Canada's Wonderland! Check that one out on the computer. I have done all of the coasters there except "the Beast!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom