July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked the Embassy Suites for 7 July to 10 July for next year. Pretty reasonable right now, just over $500 (CAD) for 3 nights with AAA discount.

im gonna be such a great tour guide next year. i'm doing everything this week! so I'll have plans to take my friends (you!) to the very best quick tour possible:hug::wink:

Tours are good. :)

And yeah, bad timing with the passport thing, but I already knew it when I bought the tickets. Ohhh well.

I just booked the Embassy Suites for 7 July to 10 July for next year. Pretty reasonable right now, just over $500 (CAD) for 3 nights with AAA discount.

this is the rate i'm getting: 665.90 CAD

guess that's 642 american

anyone want to be roomies?

i have never really needed a passport. i just want one so i can pretend i'm an international spy.

it's always on my january-april 'things i'd like to get done' list. going to the dentist is also on the list

i just put it off because i know i have to trek downtown because i don't have my birth certificate.

this is the rate i'm getting: 665.90 CAD

guess that's 642 american

anyone want to be roomies?

i have never really needed a passport. i just want one so i can pretend i'm an international spy.

it's always on my january-april 'things i'd like to get done' list. going to the dentist is also on the list

i just put it off because i know i have to trek downtown because i don't have my birth certificate.

lol okay, no need to explain. :)

i have started talking to my co-workers about my trips next year and when i mentioned i'd only be going to montreal for 3 nights (one being the night i arrive), they thought i was nuts that i would fly all the way out there just to see 2 shows and not do any sight seeing.

because of work, there's no real hurry for me to come back. i guess it would be kinda cool to stay an extra day and see stuff, or go to toronto if there were 2 shows. but once the shows are done in a given town, i don't like to stick around.

guess i'm a goof

I have decided to build in an extra day in each city so I can do sightseeing. I don't like being rushed to leave the next morning for a flight. I will stay an extra day in Toronto and will arrive the day before the 1st night in Montreal. Also, I am not aiming to be front and center for the GA, so I will be happy to be in the back. I want to make sure I enjoy the cities I visit.

I may tack on sightseeing days on either side, but the important room nights are booked. :up:

We'll see what airfare looks like come later this year/early next year. Airfare this summer to Montreal made the hotel prices look like bargains. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom