July 7, 8 - San Siro, Milan - Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I haven't received mine. TicketOne says they haven't been shipped yet. Are you in Italy? Usually DHL should send me a notice when they are handed over the tickets.

I am in Bulgaria. Go to your account in ticketone and check the order status, if they have shipped them you will see a truck and there is a tracking link for DHL as well :)

^ Ok thanks, no there isn't. Order and payment have been confirmed, though.
I wrote them a mail this morning, but I guess they will ship it next week.
But good to know it works :lol:

I got mines at the moment !!!:hyper:
I really did not expected them at all anymore, as I got no e-mail confirmation at all.
What a relief ... I can BREAAAAAAAAAATHE now.

Still ... I have no idea if Anello Verde is seated or not. Anyone knows ?

I guess in Milan nearly all seats are good since the stage will be almost in the center. We have seats for the second Milan show as well. I haven't received my tickets yet, TicketOne told me, after I sent them an e-mail, that they haven't been shipped and that I'll have to watch my order history for a DHL symbol. I hope it will happen soon. :waiting:

I guess in Milan nearly all seats are good since the stage will be almost in the center. We have seats for the second Milan show as well. I haven't received my tickets yet, TicketOne told me, after I sent them an e-mail, that they haven't been shipped and that I'll have to watch my order history for a DHL symbol. I hope it will happen soon. :waiting:

yeah that would be great!

:waiting:...

Has anyone got their tickets for the second show yet? In my "order history" there is still no
DHL track-information. I got the tickets for the first show within a week, so I'm a bit worried.....

Nope. No DHL link for me as well, but everything has been paid. TicketOne said tickets should be dispatched "soon" and a DHL link will appear as soon as they are shipped. I'll write them again to ask if the tickets aren't shipped next week.

Has anyone received their tickets for the second Milan show yet? :huh:

I'm still waiting and the TicketOne site says nothing except that my order has been confirmed. The tickets have been paid for as well.

It's annoying since the Milan tickets were the first ones I ordered. I hope they will be shipped soon.

hello , i'm frensh . i have buy my tickets for milan2 in 20 march and i don't have received.
i don't have tracking number. i call DHl but they say me that they have nothing.

Um ok. If you check your order history on TicketOne, there should be a DHL link as soon as the tickets are shipped. I wrote them an e-mail, they told me the tickets haven't been shipped. How long can that take? I received my Zagreb tickets today, those were the last ones I ordered.

i think it's just a question of time for you. this morning i go to ticketone and i have nothing and now i have the link.I hope that it will be fast for you!:applaud:

Yestersday I received in Madrid my tickets for Milan 2nd night. Thx DHL. patience, good luck and see you all in San Siro!!!

u2 tickets for milan -8.07

Hi, I can sell 3 maybe 4 tickets for second milan, I can't go, tickets are for GA - standing, I will sell them for normal price that I bought them, if someone is interested write me email u2poland@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom