July 6th 2010 - Chicago Soldier Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: i've got a question. has anyone been able to buy (or at least find) seats behind the stage? ticketmaster keeps trying to give me $250 seats that look shitty tbh. i want to sit behind the stage in the 200 or 300 level. :grumpy: (though is the 200 level any good? can you still see the entire claw from those seats?)

(though is the 200 level any good? can you still see the entire claw from those seats?)
I was in either 252 or 253 for Chicago 2 a few months ago and I thought the view was great.

:hmm: i've got a question. has anyone been able to buy (or at least find) seats behind the stage? ticketmaster keeps trying to give me $250 seats that look shitty tbh. i want to sit behind the stage in the 200 or 300 level.
I'm assuming that ticketmaster is trying to sell all front and side-stage tickets before moving on to behind the stage seats.

Looks like ticketmaster's best available if you select $95 is either section 302 or 243. I'll bet if you wait a few months they'll eventually work their way around to selling tickets in the 200 level behind the stage.

:hmm: i've got a question. has anyone been able to buy (or at least find) seats behind the stage? ticketmaster keeps trying to give me $250 seats that look shitty tbh. i want to sit behind the stage in the 200 or 300 level. :grumpy: (though is the 200 level any good? can you still see the entire claw from those seats?)

sorry for the double..... try a ticketmaster outlet

Sorry if this has been discussed... What are the chances a 2nd show in Chicago will be added at some point? Schedulewise, it seems like they could possibly add one on 7/7.

Also, what about after New York... any talk of new shows being added in 2010?

i think the email from u2.com announcing the date said it would just be a one night stand, though of course i usually take such announcements with a grain of salt. especially when said announcement is from u2.com. :lol:

i think the email from u2.com announcing the date said it would just be a one night stand, though of course i usually take such announcements with a grain of salt. especially when said announcement is from u2.com. :lol:

Good point. However, since the 7/6 show is not yet sold out, I think the demand has been met in Chicago & surrounding areas.

Yeah, might as well :)

I'm arriving the fourth (travelling on the 4th of July :doh:), hope to see a bit of the city since I've never been there. Our group is booked thru the 7th...I'm still hoping I can maybe get Miami in too :drool:

If anyone decided not to buy tickets last year, ticketmaster is now selling both $55 and $30 tickets again.

Last September I stayed at the Travelodge downtown...not too bad and pretty close to Soldier Field. Where are all the peeps staying this time around? I need to make my reservations. :hyper:

Kinda worried about seats

I'm from Alabama, and will be going to my first U2 concert at Chicago in July. The seats appear to be at the top level, (439 or something like that) and is in the center of that area. I'm not so worried about the view because of the screen, but am somewhat worried about the sound from there. Does Soldier Field have good "acoustics?"

Thank you for your help!

Was just surprised with section 104 seats from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day!! :love: So excited!!!

Went to the 9/12 show but I wasn't able to afford tickets for July too but now I can goooooo! yay!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Last edited:
I'm from Alabama, and will be going to my first U2 concert at Chicago in July. The seats appear to be at the top level, (439 or something like that) and is in the center of that area. I'm not so worried about the view because of the screen, but am somewhat worried about the sound from there. Does Soldier Field have good "acoustics?"

Thank you for your help!

I sat in the 300 level in September and the sound was amazing! I'm sure it will be fine for your seats as well, the acoustics are great at Soldier Field! Have fun in Chicago :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom