July 5, 2011 - Soldier Field - Chicago, IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Date July 5th 2011

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your event has now been rescheduled:

U2
Soldier Field
Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 New date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 7PM!

Your original tickets are still good – we hope you can make it and enjoy the show!

Just received this email!!!!
:cabbagepatch::happydance::loveshower::happydance::happydance::happydance::loveshower::loveshower:

This will probably be the only show I'm going to next year, though I'm taking a second look at Minneapolis now that it's on a Saturday.

If anyone has an extra GA or knows someone who has a GA they are willing to sell, please pm me.

I am going to both his and the minneapolis show, so excited that minny is the last of the tour!!

What are some hotels that you guys recommend? I'm going to start looking some places up.

What are some hotels that you guys recommend? I'm going to start looking some places up.

Don't stay at the Hyatt Regency in McCormick Place, Laura.

Sure, it's close to the stadium. But I found the immediate area to be really sketchy.:uhoh:

Are you going to be on foot or have a car? If you're walking, I think it can be challenging sometimes to get oa good deal, since you're basically stuck in the heart of the city.

I'm flying and I don't plan on renting a car. I'm going to shop around today.

I'm flying and I don't plan on renting a car. I'm going to shop around today.

I think a lot of people opt for Congress Plaza Hotel on Michigan Ave. Close to the stadium - kayak.com lists it at $110. I seem to remember it being a bit higher when people were booking there for the Sept. 09 shows.

Laura,

I stayed at the Travelodge Hotel Downtown last year for Chicago. We were able to walk to and from the venue easily and it is close to the trains for getting to/from the airport,etc. There are 2 restaurants at the hotel and plenty more in walking distance. It's nothing fancy but it was clean, quiet and safe. I would stay there again if I go back.

June

Ok. I booked a room at the Travelodge for July 3rd- 6th. It was cheaper than the other hotel and they won't charge me until I check out. It has 2 double beds, I think, so if someone wants to share just let me know.

:ohmy:

Funny, the hotel's site didn't say anything about gorillas in the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom