July 5, 2011 - Soldier Field - Chicago, IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pipes up meekly* I might prefer beds. XD

I brought pool floats to Boston last year and aside from slow leaks, they were very comfy to lie on for the hour or so between when they were finally blown-up and when the line condensed. They'll fit much more easily in suitcases and are cheap, if anyone cares to know. ;)

I agree with you on both accounts. That's what I used in Dallas and Phx.

I drive slower now, because I nearly have a heart attack if I'm pulled over. Rarely now do I get up to 90mph. ;D

Are speed limits on Canadian highways really only 55 mph (90??kph)? :(

Some are 100 kph and some are 90kph. Most people go over that by 5 or 10 kph though.

I do :sexywink:

I typically drive 5 mph over whatever the speed limit is. Cops in American cities have lists of what speeds people are allowed to go on what streets before they can give out tickets. Typically, it 5 mph over on surface streets and about 7 mph over on freeways.

Altjhough I did get a ticket for going 1 mph over in Oregon once. Apparently it was one of those no-tollerance enforcement sweeps.

A couple years ago here I read in the Star Trib that a city bus got pulled over for going 5mph over on the highway (394, I think). They pulled a BUS over. For 5mph. >:/

I got a ticket in New Hampshire for doing "well over 90"...that really sucked. Just sayin'. I'll be less likely to fly on the interstates like that now :lol:

I discovered on long haul trips that my car's engine sounds like it's more comfortable at certain speeds than others. 75 is loud, but once it gets up to 80-something it's quiet again. 90 is warp speed. It was fun driving at warp in New Mexico and such. :)

My second/most recent ticket was 80-something (probably around 87) in Iowa. Stupid Iowa, I was just trying to get out of your state! 85ish is usually the fastest I ever go now, boo (and that's only when the limit is 70, and then only when I've got company, 'cause hopefully the cops wouldn't try to pull several cars going the same speed over). I wear my seat belt and don't weave, come on, go after someone violent instead! *shakes fist jokingly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom