July 5, 2011 - Soldier Field - Chicago, IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I asked a girl from Dayton, OH, who I've only met on the internet, if she'd like to meet me in Chicago for the show.

It's hard to talk anybody from around here to take the trip up to Chicago with me.

If she can't go, does anybody have any idea of how to find somebody that would be willing to... preferrably a female? I just want a friend for the evening, who could share the whole U2-experience with me.

I was just gonna roll it up and stick it in the box in my suitcase. I'm bringing two bags. One suitcase for clothes and stuff, and one big duffle bag for my air matress, sleeping bag, and foldup chair.

You're allowed two checked bags on airlines right? That's always been the case with all the flights I've taken.

I was just gonna roll it up and stick it in the box in my suitcase. I'm bringing two bags. One suitcase for clothes and stuff, and one big duffle bag for my air matress, sleeping bag, and foldup chair.

You're allowed two checked bags on airlines right? That's always been the case with all the flights I've taken.

:up:

*pipes up meekly* I might prefer beds. XD

I brought pool floats to Boston last year and aside from slow leaks, they were very comfy to lie on for the hour or so between when they were finally blown-up and when the line condensed. They'll fit much more easily in suitcases and are cheap, if anyone cares to know. ;)

you can bring two or three, I think

Good to know :up:

*pipes up meekly* I might prefer beds. XD

I brought pool floats to Boston last year and aside from slow leaks, they were very comfy to lie on for the hour or so between when they were finally blown-up and when the line condensed. They'll fit much more easily in suitcases and are cheap, if anyone cares to know. ;)

I was thinking of just bringing something like that :hmm:

Good thing I have a whole 10 months to decide :lol:

I booked through their site. I didn't want to take any chances if the tour got postponed again. I think it is $350.00 for the 3rd-6th and it is non pre pay.

I booked through their site. I didn't want to take any chances if the tour got postponed again. I think it is $350.00 for the 3rd-6th and it is non pre pay.

:yikes: Worst thought ever. But I'll never book anything non-refundable after what happened...

Bono, take care of yourself, you brat :madwife:
:giggle:

:yikes: Worst thought ever. But I'll never book anything non-refundable after what happened...

Bono, take care of yourself, you brat :madwife:
:giggle:

before I visit anyone, I ask them to tell me outright if they think they will have any major back injuries.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom