July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a screen shot.
In case it disappears again.

toronto3July2010.jpg

no freaking way. and after my parents thought i was dead because of my getting robbed fiasco last month, they might really try to kill me if they found out i went again for the same thing.

anyway, y'all have the time of your lives. i hope to see you in montreal at the mysterious venue.

no freaking way. and after my parents thought i was dead because of my getting robbed fiasco last month, they might really try to kill me if they found out i went again for the same thing.

anyway, y'all have the time of your lives. i hope to see you in montreal at the mysterious venue.

So you hate Toronto forever now? :sad:

Nice to see Toronto on the list again - but I won't be heading there again next year. Will be sticking to the european leg of the 2010 tour. Toronto1 show (this year) was OK, but I must admit that I am NOT a fan of Rogers Centre... so no go for me!

What is the time of the TO presale tomorrow?

I can't seem to find the time of the TO presale tomorrow. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

OMG!! My heart can't take the craziness right before going into this stadium lol But I'll be there! :wave: At least this time it should be warmer sleeping on the street :hmm::reject:

would love to go...probably will not have a presale and sadly will be on a flight at 7-10:30 on Sat so likely not able to get GA's right away...that said, I will buy some after the fact if the price is right.

This is probably a silly question, but I've used my 4 presale tix already....does that mean I am out of luck for the 2010 leg or will I have another chance to get tix early? Any idea?

as i am always...late to the game...my presale is late. hopefully some GA's...otherwise, I would be looking for some assistance from others that may be earlier in the game with a presale starting tomorrow morning....any assistance is appreciated....PM me...

I can't seem to find the time of the TO presale tomorrow. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
Me neither. It's pissing me off.
The suites with a view ofthe stage had a big black curtain unfurled in front Of them I remember.

My parents just stayed at this hotel and would have had a great view. I'll tell my mother not to book a room, then, though she was probably joking.

This is probably a silly question, but I've used my 4 presale tix already....does that mean I am out of luck for the 2010 leg or will I have another chance to get tix early? Any idea?
I'm quite sure that you might be out of luck, but I'm not sure. It's all very confusing:
U2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom