July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i went through hotwire too, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it.

So I'd have time to run my stuff back to the Intercontinental then?

reserve ASAP! rates will go up soon (if they already haven't) the prepaid stay is the most affordable option but if for any reason the show is re-scheduled you lost your money or the fully flexible which you can cancel the day before but it is the most expensive option, used to work for a Hilton at Front Desk so listen to my advice ;) reserve now they you can cancel if you get a better rate somewhere else!

hotel recommendation

My husband and I stayed at the Radisson Hotel Admirral for the Sept U2 shows. It was less than a 5 minute walk. Their number is 800-395-7046.

Section Advice - Rogers Centre

Does anyone have any advice on which sections to stay away from at Rogers Centre? Unfortunately we will need to buy seats instead of GA and wondering if anyone has any advice? Does the claw obstruct views in any sections?

Thx!

really upset at the short notice for presale, and have to take my chances with the public sale on Monday :sad::down:.

Am I alone in thinking the way this presale is being organized is beginning to feel like a real rip off? Today I was all set to renew this week, but I wouldn't be able to do both on my card so soon.

really upset at the short notice for presale, and have to take my chances with the public sale on Monday :sad::down:.

Am I alone in thinking the way this presale is being organized is beginning to feel like a real rip off? Today I was all set to renew this week, but I wouldn't be able to do both on my card so soon.

i was in shock with the 1 day notice. Looks like the promoter wants a rush sale of tickets

i think these are the shows that will pay dividends to U2 (they will likely be out of the red on this tour finally)

Anyone, Toronto hotel recommendations?? :shifty:
Really, any hotel near a subway station should be fine, right? That's what I did to see Radiohead in Montreal -- just wanted a place near a station as opposed to a hotel near the venue.

That said, you don't want the anxiety of the subway being closed at short notice. I remember some guy fell or jumped and they shut the whole yellow line down for Toronto and I had to take a damn bus to class. That was years ago, though. It's very rare.

reserve ASAP! rates will go up soon (if they already haven't) the prepaid stay is the most affordable option but if for any reason the show is re-scheduled you lost your money or the fully flexible which you can cancel the day before but it is the most expensive option, used to work for a Hilton at Front Desk so listen to my advice ;) reserve now they you can cancel if you get a better rate somewhere else!

I'm planning on booking today, (hopefully) :wink:

I guess the thought of a public sale was enough to scare me into renewing this morning, so I'm going to try my luck at 10 am or at least later on tonight, so pretty please leave me 2 GA's :pray:

ETA 1 MIN!!!!!!!

ETA Got 2 GA's!! :dance:

lol I have to go to work now to pay for all this lol

Well I just got my GA tickets for Toronto, now to wait and see if I want to go to Montreal instead... (if so I figure I shouldn't have a problem getting rid of these Toronto tickets!) :D

I got my tickets! YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!

Had to call fanfire to get my code. Mine did not show up on screen.

Problem averted at 6am this morning. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom