July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any final decision on the time for dinner? I read between 7 and 8. My mom, older brother and his gf will be coming in to see me and I've been told that my grandmama is making dinner for me :loveshower: so I might be by later. Dinner is always at 6pm sharp at her place, so depending on how long that goes, I might still arrive at the same time as everyone. If not, go ahead and eat without me and I'll join you for margeritas.

And Amy will be coming with us to Elevation because I will drag her along. :applaud: :wink:

I was thinking either 7 or 7:30, given Brady's warning on Facebook to get there early (as in, by 10pm). Last call for those going, I'll go through the thread either tonight or tomorrow with a roll call so I can make the reservation.

Any final decision on the time for dinner? I read between 7 and 8. My mom, older brother and his gf will be coming in to see me and I've been told that my grandmama is making dinner for me :loveshower: so I might be by later. Dinner is always at 6pm sharp at her place, so depending on how long that goes, I might still arrive at the same time as everyone. If not, go ahead and eat without me and I'll join you for margeritas.

And Amy will be coming with us to Elevation because I will drag her along. :applaud: :wink:

Can't wait to meet ya Kaf :hyper: We'll save you a drink or two :wink:

I was thinking either 7 or 7:30, given Brady's warning on Facebook to get there early (as in, by 10pm). Last call for those going, I'll go through the thread either tonight or tomorrow with a roll call so I can make the reservation.

I'm definitely coming.:D

For me now, it's all a matter of deciding whether to take a cab from the Strathcona to Tortilla Flats...or to just walk it.:ohmy:

I'm definitely coming.:D

For me now, it's all a matter of deciding whether to take a cab from the Strathcona to Tortilla Flats...or to just walk it.:ohmy:

You could walk it - it's not unreasonably far, just straight up York (the street the Strathcona's on) to Queen (where York ends), then turn left and walk down Queen till you hit Augusta :) Or you could walk up to Queen and board the westbound streetcar - you'd have to cross the street at the light to be on the right side for it - and get off at Augusta ($3.00 - much cheaper than a cab, it's $4.00 just to get in).

Cool!

My first trip to Canada in almost 20 years.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

See you Saturday night!:wave:

Fab! Just let me once the reservation is made so I know when everyone is arriving. Like I said, go ahead and eat as I'm not entirely sure when I'll be there. :)

Can't wait to meet ya Kaf :hyper: We'll save you a drink or two :wink:
You are too kind :sexywink: See you soon, lady! :D

you people all gave me a heart attack!!! I thought the show was back on or something...... :doh:

I'm thinking that I would like to check out Elevation as well :hmm: :reject:

Okay, so I have the following people coming to the restaurant:

Me
Kristen
Julie
Kaf (maybe)
Ken (HBK)
Miss Velvet Dress (Iris?) and April
U2Fanatic4ever (Amy?)

Reservation has been made for 7:30pm under Drea - I should be easy to find, just look for a woman with short red hair and glasses, slightly on the larger side :wink:

:hmm: me thinks you all have major hangovers and that explains no posts.. WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!! :evil:

I am on the Airport Express Shuttle Bus using their free wifi FTW! And I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome time last nite.. Great dinner, drinks and music a plenty.

It was awesome meeting Drea,April, Kaffy, Ken and Julie last nite! Elevation was great! Loved it and sorry that I had to leave before the end of the show. Next time I will stay for the whole thing...

Hope to see you all again next year for the reschedule show! I am so coming back to TO!

:hmm: me thinks you all have major hangovers and that explains no posts.. WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!! :evil:

I am on the Airport Express Shuttle Bus using their free wifi FTW! And I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome time last nite.. Great dinner, drinks and music a plenty.

It was awesome meeting Drea,April, Kaffy, Ken and Julie last nite! Elevation was great! Loved it and sorry that I had to leave before the end of the show. Next time I will stay for the whole thing...

Hope to see you all again next year for the reschedule show! I am so coming back to TO!

Too bad I missed it :angry: next time for sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom