July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe I will be making the trip for this one, yes. :) So they are using baseball config?? Drat, I was going to go for a seat on this one but if it is the baseball config then I will prolly do GA.

I can't seem to find the time of the TO presale tomorrow. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

The presales this week for Oakland, Edmonton, Toronto:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM

They really should give people at least a week notice prior to starting the presale. One day is really crappy :angry:

I do I will be making the trip for this one, yes. :) So they are using baseball config?? Drat, I was going to go for a seat on this one but if it is the baseball config then I will prolly do GA.

The sound is definitely better from the GA. I was in the 100-level seats bought from the fan site, and the sound (especially the vocals) was a bit muffled. Nice to be able to sit, though.

The presales this week for Oakland, Edmonton, Toronto:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM

They really should give people at least a week notice prior to starting the presale. One day is really crappy :angry:

How the heck did you find this out?
Thanks very much and I totally agree with you on giving people more notice.

Anyone, Toronto hotel recommendations?? :shifty:

Westin Harbour Castle had dreamy beds, huge room, and fantastic views (we could see the top of the claw from our room). But its a bit of a walk to Rogers, but a quick cab ride.

Delta Chelsea was nice as well, small but clean rooms. But its further away. I got both rooms for around $50 a night on priceline.

I just took two extra shifts at work so that I won't feel bad about buying these tickets, the things I do for this band. :lol:

I have a Horizon presale code but won't be able to book until 5pm tomorrow. There better be some GAs left :angry:
i would be more than happy to puchase for you....:love: esp if there were two in there for me....PM me if you want. happy to PM my work number...will have more than enough time to wait before my code kicks in...

It was a really nice hotel too. I'll probably stay there again :D
Quick question, in the GA line when they tell you to bring stuff back to your cars how much time do they give you to get back??

come with a friend and come and go as you please (one staying there). Typically those in the line don't care about this. At least be back by 4:30.

People left behind pizza boxes, camping chairs, water bottles, Tim Horton coffee cups all over Gate 15

That hotel looks :love: but pricey $250 per night :angry: anything else you guys can think of as back up?

call them and ask for cheapest student rate (usually you will talk to a front receptionist over the phone), or go with Hotwire or Priceline (pay in advance though).

I've stayed there for $119

Still debating this or Montreal. Grr... lol
me too... I don't know what to do... I went to one of the Toronto shows last month and a Montreal show in 2005... preferred the Montreal crowd but apparently the Toronto show was full of non-U2-fan Blackberry employees, who hopefully won't be there next year!

No kidding, it's kind of hard to make plans for 9 months in the future in one day!

in the email I got this morning (or most of us got) it states:
"U2 360° will also return for one night only in Toronto and Chicago before finishing the North American leg in New York at the New Meadowlands Stadium."
I wonder what are the chances of getting a second leg, considering they just played Toronto how much the demand will be to sell out a 2nd show, I don't think the schedule for the Jays is ready, thing is I could use my code to get a pair of tickets for Montreal!! who else is planing on going to see the boys in Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom