July 30, 2011 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, NB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These tickets are being delivered at the speed of light. I just received the tickets I bought less than a week ago in the presale.

That is very good news. I was thinking how the hell I'd get my tickets if I wasn't at home. Remember London 2009? The tickets were sent out about a week before the show.

Just spoke to TM customer service....it goes from s1-s10
I just called and got to cancel my order...now have s10, row 16 seats!!!
Was told that section 1 and 10 only have 10 seats in each row.....

thanks for this info- im also in GS 5 section 6- got row 3 in the pre-sale
also got tix in the mail today

anyone with a nice campground for tents along the coast within an hour of the show- id be very grateful- im not a huge fan of camping next to 500 RV's

Starting April 13th you can start reserving at Fundy National Park at the their reservation system website:

Campground Reservation Service - and find Fundy

Not TOO far from Moncton and a beautiful spot!

100_0084.jpg

Me relaxing at Point Wolfe, Fundy National Park

Starting April 13th you can start reserving at Fundy National Park at the their reservation system website:

Campground Reservation Service - and find Fundy

Not TOO far from Moncton and a beautiful spot!

It looks like a great area.

My main concern is when they might close the park at night. Some of the Minnesota State Parks I've stayed at are very strict about not letting cars in after 10 or 11pm.

Today's Halifax newspaper says that only $199.99 and general admission tickets appear to still be available for Moncton.

Got my tickets yesterday. :rockon:

I'm assuming at this point, there is no chance of an additional show, right?
I don't recall people saying that the other big bands that have played there were there for more than one night.

Got my tickets yesterday. :rockon:

I'm assuming at this point, there is no chance of an additional show, right?
I don't recall people saying that the other big bands that have played there were there for more than one night.

No, the closest any show ever came to selling out was the Stones in 05' with 85 000 people... I don't know what the capacity is with this setup; I know 30 000 in the stands plus Red Zone and General Admission... But I've been told the site can be configured to hold 140 000 people.

But no, there has never been a second show added for any of the concerts on the hill...

No, the closest any show ever came to selling out was the Stones in 05' with 85 000 people... I don't know what the capacity is with this setup; I know 30 000 in the stands plus Red Zone and General Admission... But I've been told the site can be configured to hold 140 000 people.

But no, there has never been a second show added for any of the concerts on the hill...

Thanks.

Then, I believe I will book some airline tix.

^^ Nice find beershack - I contemplated booking there because it's closer but my better half apparently would rather not :) I don't get why those rooms don't show on the hotel's own website, but can be found via Priceline. I normally use Kayak.com as well and it doesn't show there, so I guess it's good advice to check multiple sites.

msp > manchester I'm seeing around $300 with one stop. I'm looking at 7/29 - 8/6. Not bad. Only downside I've noticed is for that price it means a very early return flight (5-6 am), no matter what day we return.

Booked :rockon:

United Airlines (via Continental Airlines via Continental Express DBA ExpressJet A/I :huh: )
--into Manchester, NH on July 28 and out again on Aug. 1.
And a relatively cheap rental car from Hertz, too.

I really wish I had more time for the area, but I shouldn't even be taking this trip so... :shrug:
F-it :rockon:

Booked :rockon:

United Airlines (via Continental Airlines via Continental Express DBA ExpressJet A/I :huh: )
--into Manchester, NH on July 28 and out again on Aug. 1.
And a relatively cheap rental car from Hertz, too.

I really wish I had more time for the area, but I shouldn't even be taking this trip so... :shrug:
F-it :rockon:

how long will that drive be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom