July 30, 2011 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, NB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no email as of this morning at 6:30. I know my code is good since I just renewed.

Anyone feel like posting the email info - minus your code of course :)

Dear Mark,

The final U2360° show in North America will take place at the Magnetic Music Festival in Moncton, New Brunswick on July 30th. Special guests on the night will be Arcade Fire.

Tickets for the show go on sale to the public next Tuesday, February 8th, but U2.com subscribers can enter a special presale from tomorrow, Wednesday February 2nd and running until this Friday, February 4th (5pm local)

All subscribers with a qualifying presale access code are able to purchase up to FOUR TICKETS for this show in a single transaction (per presale access code).

(Please note: if you have part-used a code in an earlier presale for a 2011 North American show you will be able to use that code to complete your total of four tickets per code in this Moncton presale. If you have already purchased a total of four tickets for 2011 shows, you will not be able to use your presale code in this presale).

You'll also find your presale code(s) (if not already used) on the PRESALE PAGE when you are logged-in as a subscriber to U2.com.

PRESALE taking place for the show at:
Magnetic Music Festival, Moncton, New Brunswick, July 30th 2011

From Wednesday February 2nd at 10am local time, click the link above for the ticketing site, then enter your presale access code at the ticketing site.

For more detailed questions see our updated FAQ's on U2.com here.

best wishes
The U2.com Team

Just go to U2.com and log in. You can go to the presale page or to your account info and find your code. Then, all you have to do is go to Ticketmaster.

my codes are all 'used'

bought tix to see them in NY in 2009 and the show was rescheduled and I couldnt go.

bought tix to see them in NY in 2010 and Bono's back happened. Cant go to the rescheduled 2011 date. both were moved from weekends to midweek. I think one was a Mon originally actually.

anybody know if people have gotten their codes to work again when this has happened??

I have called customer service, and they were actually very good!

I'm on hold with them now. My old code must have had 1 ticket left on it, because it worked when i tried 1, but not 2.
It's like they never issued new codes. I just resubscribed so should have 4 new ones. plus the old one i guess.
Never got an email. but it says I'm subscribed for a year:crack:

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)
+1-916-414-2921 (outside the US).
they play very loud Elvis hold music

BTW--
If anyone likes Elvis, the soundtrack to the Elvis Cirque du Soleil show that came out in November is pretty awesome.
I somewhat reluctantly saw the show in September and was blown away.

They just assigned me a new code over the phone by verifying my email address. they said this new code would not appear on my account tour page, I'd just have to keep it someplace.

They just assigned me a new code over the phone by verifying my email address. they said this new code would not appear on my account tour page, I'd just have to keep it someplace.

Hopefully they do the same for me although I'm guessing this could take a while to get through on the phone.

just got my code reactivated as well.

after you get through and not a busy signal it was about 10 minutes on hold.

thanks all for the help. didnt even think yesterday to log on to my acct to see the status.

Seems like quite a few people are having presale code issues. $50 well spent right here!

So, is there going to be 70,000 in GA?

(I think my maths iz good: 100,000 - 30,000 seats = 70,000)

I hope I'm still up for that size of GA crowd after Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom